Update: Spyro Exposed

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Watch your mouth CAC fakkit...
These other clowns might give you a pass but don't be around here saying nikka...
I ain't your "Son" either fakkit ass white boy...
Talk to me like an Australian...

You surprised? Same wrasslin fans cool with all these exposed white supremacist wrasslers. One by one they get exposed.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
This went from exposing one dude to everyone fighting amongst another :russ:
bww-fight-video.gif

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Your a WHITE Australian...
Keep the word nikka out your mouth before an African immigrant or an aborigine brother or sister smacks the taste out your mouth or worst...
Cac...
I'm an American Cac and I don't want Australian's in the same shyt category as me.

They're the fukking worst.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
How do you know?
His posting style is the exact same. Talking about the same subjects.

He's pretty much the only poster I ever saw call Zack Snyder "hack Snyder"

Here's a post from his Spyro account

98% on RT... greatest Marvel film out there, DC fukkboys on suicide watch :ohlawd:

Now here's a post from today on this new account
32 reviews in... 100% (7.7 rating). Marvel kills it again :wow:

DC fans on suicide watch again :pachaha:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I've been lurking on here for months, and no I'm not "Spyro" (don't even like the damn game lol). Although I'll admit he did make me laugh a few times, and the "DC Fans on sucide watch" and "Hack Snyder" I've seen posted on IMDB forums in the past, so I'll admit I just copied those comments from there :manny:

I will admit I'm white though :whoa:

But I've been lurking here for months and this forum is legit one of the funniest places on the the net, all you guys have great laughs and conversations about anything and everything and I wanted to be a part of it :yeshrug:
:mjlol: you used to pretend
the Spyro account wasn't the same person as big butts either when you got exposed once.

fukk outta here.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I've been lurking on here for months, and no I'm not "Spyro" (don't even like the damn game lol). Although I'll admit he did make me laugh a few times, and the "DC Fans on sucide watch" and "Hack Snyder" I've seen posted on IMDB forums in the past, so I'll admit I just copied those comments from there :manny:

I will admit I'm white though :whoa:

But I've been lurking here for months and this forum is legit one of the funniest places on the the net, all you guys have great laughs and conversations about anything and everything and I wanted to be a part of it :yeshrug:
negged. fukk off.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Call me and accuse me of whatever you want, call me a "cac" if you wish, yes I am, but out of all the forums I've browsed/lurked on this is the funniest and the members have the best banter/jokes I've seen. I figured after so long laughing at the posts on here, I might as well join in :yeshrug:

And yeah those above comments I've seen on IMDB forums, I think another forum before, hell I probably remember reading Spiro's post and it just stuck, sue me :yeshrug:

I just wanna share a few laughs on this forum with people who have similar interests to me, is that too much to ask? :francis:
fukk outta here clown you're not fooling anybody.

You weirdos can't help but expose yourselves