Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
These dudes will ignore facts and continue with nonsense fantasies about you being "a man" while you in your worst day is feminine and classy as hell for a woman.
Notice how the white bytch @biscuitsnbangers who gets real rowdy and emboldened in threads coming at black people, had so much to say on that thread just 1 day ago, talking maddddd amounts of shyt; bytch is sight unseen and silent as shyt when it comes to issues like this. That's why I just sit back, say less and let these cac and c00n aligned fuk talk their shyt. (Perhaps the fact that she has used the n-word in here, herself has something to do with it, yet she still gets backed and dapped). A number of black females have repeatedly talked on how she is always in threads saying slick lowkey racist shyt but because a certain segment of "black men" in here, agree with her insulting and degrading black women, it's cool for her to do. All up and through those other threads trying to talk shyt but never on threads where her cac beta baiters get exposed.
-----
Oh and Remember this gem about the rationale as to why I can't be a black woman because I Don't hate black men, don't make posts like the females that have in the past. no history of thottery, or have feminist talk @Ya, I'm too ambitious, I'm not like "aint shyt black women" and have valid talking points:
:mjlol::deadmanny:

I just cant trust the nicole chick all the way...

Because her posts make TOO MUCH sense.

Like.... Since when are women that logical?

fukk outta here.

On what planet???? Its just too good to be true

Shes ambitious... Understanding... Gettin money...Level headed.. Tryna set an example for the youth...Not tryna sell ass or exploit men for profit.... No black-men hating feminism talking points.... Like stop it

No chick is that perfect.

Maybe I run into too many aint-shyt women, I guess.

When I see posters like @Ya? ... I could tell theyre actually women because you can just tell.

I cant trust girls that "are too perfect"

Like come on @Nicole0416 ... You don't hate men, not even a little bit?

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Luke Cage you should get that thread popping, and have the 2 most vocal people(OP is Honduran & Black) in this thread contribute first..

i mean.. they like calling out cacs.. love speaking on Black issues.. love noting who isnt Black.. so, they shouldnt have any issues with a simple proof pic.. :mjpls:

:stopitslime:
Wrong. I dont go around this site saying this person is a cac this person isn't you liar. I'm not one of those type of posters. And Its not my job to police anything. Thats your job as a moderator. The problem is you dont do your job. Thats why the Booth traffic has fallen way off.

I wasnt supposed to make this thread, you were as a moderator. You are the one who is supposed to catch these things, not me. The problem is you arent objective. This is you right here co signing that racist whiteboy when its time to gang up on me.

4088c316081dede23e9408a5cca7b7a9b92cb5ed.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/29935732/

You werre supposed to make this thread and do that corny weirdo thing where u alert a bunch of posters. You didnt do that but are right there dedicated when its time to gang up on me tho, go figure.

And what the fukk is "Honduran and Black?" You sound stupid.

And why the fukk are you implying you dont know what I look ? You just co signed a troll who made a blog with pictures of me, my son and nephew and was promoting it heavy on this site and now u playing dumb like u dont know what I look like?

This is from 2015. You just co signed this same troll in this very thread. But now u playing dumb like I need a proof pic

fukking Akil Hatti...still on your weirdo shyt I see...
l_8cf7764caa80c37e6a2edadfa6f6529b.jpg

Why u playing dumb about a "simple proof pic" when I made a whole thread dedicated to making proof videos for dozens of posters?

This isn't counting the fact that he one stars every thread I make and actually made a youtube video about me.. :russ:
Nah, the nikka blacker than a muthafukka.

I thought that at first, then he made a youtube video to me so I could see his face. :mjlol:

I should've saved it, he's really pathetic..

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
do
Notice how the white bytch @biscuitsnbangers who gets real rowdy and emboldened in threads coming at black people, bytch is silent as shyt when it comes to issues like this. Perhaps the fact that she has used the n-word in her, herself has something to do with it, yet she still gets backed and dapped.

Oh and Remember this gem about the rationale as to why I can't be a black woman because I don't make posts like or have feminist talk @Ya, I'm too ambitious and have valid talking points:

okay nicolas fuller

and what do you want me to say? how wrong it is so then you can come at me too and calling me a fraud?

lol which is it nicholas

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Notice how the white bytch @biscuitsnbangers who gets real rowdy and emboldened in threads coming at black people, bytch is silent as shyt when it comes to issues like this. Perhaps the fact that she has used the n-word in her, herself has something to do with it, yet she still gets backed and dapped.

Oh and Remember this gem about the rationale as to why I can't be a black woman because I don't make posts like or have feminist talk @Ya, I'm too ambitious and have valid talking points:

They mess with broke bum bytches that are bitter and angry at black men. On top of them chasing club thots. Why else are threads in existence about women scamming them? And white Women that are *strangely* absent in issue like this claim to be "down."

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Telling The truth is simping now? :skip:
You can only not be a simp by defending and looking out for the resident white bottom bytch hos who post and use the word "n---a".
Like the one who just came through mimicking her c00n sponsors by referring to a black woman as "Nicholas" bc she has nothing to else to run with besides baseless retorts despite proof posted to the contrary and no one will check her about. Just like the cacs caught up using the word n-a/er who ran around unchecked.
:usure::unimpressed:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
He never claimed he wasn't.

I have no issues with white posters posting on here, just the ones claiming they're Black and/or saying the N word and posting racist shyt.

See the contradiction in your post?

You had no clue @mobbinfms was white until he got exposed. Now you trying to pretend like you knew he was white the whole time he was on here.

:camby:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
See the contradiction in your post?

You had no clue @mobbinfms was white until he got exposed. Now you trying to pretend like you knew he was white the whole time he was on here.

:camby:

Exposed when? You in here full of shyt. Post ANYTHING that shows an exposal. He never claimed he was Black. And you all up in here and can never provide ANYTHING that shows you're Black.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime:
Wrong. I dont go around this site saying this person is a cac this person isn't you liar. I'm not one of those type of posters. And Its not my job to police anything. Thats your job as a moderator. The problem is you dont do your job. Thats why the Booth traffic has fallen way off.

I wasnt supposed to make this thread, you were as a moderator. You are the one who is supposed to catch these things, not me. The problem is you arent objective. This is you right here co signing that racist whiteboy when its time to gang up on me.

4088c316081dede23e9408a5cca7b7a9b92cb5ed.jpg

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/29935732/

You werre supposed to make this thread and do that corny weirdo thing where u alert a bunch of posters. You didnt do that but are right there dedicated when its time to gang up on me tho, go figure.

And what the fukk is "Honduran and Black?" You sound stupid.

And why the fukk are you implying you dont know what I look ? You just co signed a troll who made a blog with pictures of me, my son and nephew and was promoting it heavy on this site and now u playing dumb like u dont know what I look like?

This is from 2015. You just co signed this same troll in this very thread. But now u playing dumb like I need a proof pic

Why u playing dumb about a "simple proof pic" when I made a whole thread dedicated to making proof videos for dozens of posters?
Been saying that shyt for the fukkiiinnn longest.

I know you're a black, we all know who is black on here by now if you posted her long enough, shyt, 1 yr is long enough to be able to tell the real from the fake. There's a certain style and vernacular, word choices that are indistinguishable that cacs can never emulate. Cacs can't speak from the heart and don't have the same experiences - they sound forced and repetitive as fuk, with the over emphasis even without damn proof pics.

and OH SHYTTTTT, he dapped the white dude pretend a cac who used the word n----a, dapping and enabling white bytches along with other cacs to demean black posters, wtf, he's the same one talking about other black posters being "divisive" :mindblown::dahell: say worrrrdddddd :gucci::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Not surprised in the least.. at all.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You can only not be a simp by defending and looking out for the resident white hos who post and use the word "n---a".
Like the one who just came through mimicking her c00n sponsors by referring to a black woman as "Nicholas" bc she has nothing to else to run with besides baseless retorts and no one will check her about.
:usure::unimpressed:

Posters are Still OFF CODE when a white woman hasrasses a black woman!! How is this acceptable?? :mindblown:

If They harrass a white woman on st0rmfr0nt, you IP banned and banished for life!

If you go to an Asian forum and talking shyt about Asian women, you done with the quickness!

Even in Latino forums, if a black Breh even breathes wrong, you are done!

Cats call it "simping" when defending a non feminist black woman from some white sex worker......but they moving goalposts :unimpressed: