Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

Daps
1. I'm actually uncomfortable with the term 'blacks' because I hear it in a Southern racist accent..
is that right.. :mjpls:

quick search reveals somebodies lying.. https://www.thecoli.com/search/18221801/?q=black&o=relevance&c[node]=6&c[user][0]=16945

I live in Europe you slow bus driving muthafukka - I'm not an African-American.
yet.. this dude in here geting dapped up, by other posters who also have an issue proving their Black.. matter of fact, if you follow the trail.. you'll notice a pattern.. :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i'm offended.
I aint no crackas nikka.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

I'm sharkin that Fishburne gif fam. :laff:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Stop trying to deflect. You used to post on here for years, pretending to post as a black poster. Then you got exposed in that thread. After the exposal, you admitted to being a cac.

I never had a problem with you until that point. The fact that you were ashamed of being your true self is what the issue was. Then you using the N word back then as a black poster was :scust:

At least now you're admitting to being a dusty white boy behind the keyboards and being consistent. :salute:
Everything you just posted is a lie.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

You got some deep issues against Latinos :hhh:

No one was even talking bout them and u bring it up and u constantly complain about Latinos using the N word and having subtle racism

You must've went thru some other shyt being from Jersey with the same attitude against Latinos as someone fron SoCal

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
You got some deep issues against Latinos :hhh:

No one was even talking bout them and u bring it up and u constantly complain about Latinos using the N word and having subtle racism

You must've went thru some other shyt being from Jersey with the same attitude against Latinos as someone fron SoCal
I have no racism towards Latinos at all. I felt that they needed to be added to the conversation because they like to hide under the cloak of friendship and unity with the black man which is false. Find where I said anything racist. I point out facts and highlight their behavior. Latino not even a race and it's.no anthropologists digging up ancient Latino bones on this planet. I have tho experienced racism from Latinos, that's also factual.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Barnett114
@hustlemania

asymMx2.jpg

Verified :unimpressed:

takes two seconds, but posters will come at you with ducktales for years on why they can't do this.
I've been posted a timed out "proof pic" of my hand since May 31, 2018. in my car, on the way to work. with date stamp and mph.
here's the original thread and the comments start on page 30, comment #439 and subsequent.
faggit instigating m'fers still want to talk their shyt going on Dec. 2019. I could have my legs spread in a full page ad and c00n/cacs are still going to run their fukkin mouths with the bullshyt bc their concept of a black woman doesn't fit their fukked up ideologies or narrative.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/daa...coli-chick-necks.636101/page-30#post-29765604
also there's this
Nicole is a female. I can confirm. She's actually chill(different from her Coli persona). And no I did not meet her in real life or seen how she looks like.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I've been posted a timed out "proof pic" of my hand since May 31, 2018. in my car, on the way to work.
here's the original thread and the comments start on page 30, comment #439 and subsequent.
m'fers still want to talk their shyt going on Dec. 2019. I could have my legs spread in a full page ad and people are still going to talk their shyt.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/daa...coli-chick-necks.636101/page-30#post-29765604
also there's this
I remember seeing the pic. nails was painted i think or just manicured, chocolate sista too:wow:
But yeah you've been verified.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
heres a perfect example.. look at one of the first replies in that thread..

just last week.. that same poster, was banned because they found out he was a White dude..

alot of these cats out here doing the most.. always got the most to hide.. :mpls:
The coochie assassin was white?:ohhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I remember seeing the pic. nails was painted i think, chocolate sista too:wow:
But yeah you've been verified.
Tell that to the bytch ass mod tap dancing subliminal posting skate baiting brethen who keeps referring to every female on here as an "alt", lying on black women who post here, calling me out my name, and other black female posters - when his own staff comrade and other verifiable posters previously confirmed me.