Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Now that we got that out the way.. care to explain why you was posting as your White @Ron Fox alias, about raping someones Mother with a gun to her head..

:unimpressed:

EED3EVs.gif

is that really his alias? dudes is way too comfortable with rape "jokes" around here

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
The n word war has been lost since SOME Black people and the influence of hip hop have been making exceptions for other non-Blacks to use it and the selection in that pool of those who got a "pass" has been arbitrary as hell (i.e whotes who grew in the hood or "down", Hispanics but a certain type of hispanics dominicans and puerto ricans yes but not Mexicans because PR and DR got African blood blah blah blah). As long as a hard and fast rule was not there anymore (i.e non Blacks couldnt use it regardless of how "down" they were, the flood gates started to open.

The genie is out of the bottle cant put it back in.

Last edited:

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
I agree with @skeetsinternal . Latinos should be held accountable too. They don’t give a fukk about us. They only tolerate us because if we wasn’t around they would be the white men’s main target. Their children are held at camps? Well our children is being gun downed in the streets

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

and, i wont even get into how many times you co-signed the known cacs in this very thread.. the fact you & that thirsty simp is following a dude parading around as a female is telling in itself.. :mjlol:

But there was a NY meet earlier this year at Red Rooster. Nicole was there. If thats all u got as a response then hold this L.

:mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When all else fails and a desperate reach is needed - refer to verified black posters as "alts" or question their "authentic whiteness". I think that deflection left the building about 40 posts ago when cac posters are cosigned for using racist terms at black people, along with. That repeat shyt is starting to sound like cac code bot words and alerts. But I'll let them tell it. I'm off this. I can tell when the convo has devolved into scrambling for excuses.
:hubie:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
me calling you a simp don’t have shyt to do with her and Biscuitsnbangers

gtfoh with that shyt :russ:

How am I a simp? I never said I would trick on her or drink her bathwater or doing some shyt like you worshipping Beyonce.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
True.....but all I'm saying is that The Coli is poorly moderated.

I wouldn't say poorly it's just hard to mod, huge site lots of traffic lots of thousands post to watch. If anything we have a shortage of mods, but that in itself brings up a issue we have faced over the last couple of years do you make a bunch of random even semi vetted poster's mods?

We've had to get rid of a couple of latino mods over the years for saying wild racist shyt too, I think only me (Dominican) and maybe one other mod who is white are the only non fully black mods currently on here which is good start

More than anything it's a lack of reporting because in the time I've been here any time someone is exposed there taken care of asap again when there reported

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Because that c00n @hustlemania don't count as black...

And @Billy Ocean been a known clown...

His history is well documented...

:mjlol:

I'm a known clown yet this cac use to run around this site dapping me up every chance he got until I hurt his feelings by 1 starring one of his weak ass Joe Budden podcast threads :russ:

Phillip done had a personal vendetta against me ever since :russ: