Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
LOL at the attempts on her parts to be righteous -
after branding herself as a wench stripper android bot for white men.
4fd.gif

and the simpbots coming in caping and capping:
iStock-943557584-724x362.jpg

Dap Punk

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Space Age
Fuk outta here, you dumb faggit. I write novels about everybody that I have an issue with
:rudy:
and that bytch has commented on every post about me 100s of times in the past month alone. Fuk her, if she was so unbothered then she would mind her business and wouldn't say a damn word. The ducking and dodging of facts is what's obvious right now.
:wow:

Stop caping, you fukking simp. That bytch writes diatribes and paragraphs about what she knows - dikk.
writing her own novelas and personal self-affirmations, fuk do you mean
:comeon: on some "i'm good enough, i'ze important enough.. I worth it enough " talking to herself at 7 in the morning, like a journal. bigging herself up on a public message board
EvenPaltryHochstettersfrog-small.gif

Did you mean to quote me on the same account :patrice:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is exactly why I don't dap posts that contain the Nword....no matter how much I may agree with the post, if you're referring to black people as "n1ggas" I can't dap it.

First , I don't agree with the word even if a black person uses it but secondly the person might not be black period.

Lots of non-black folk on here living out their fantasy of calling black people "n1ggas" and even getting dapped up for it :dead:

Unless the word is being used as an example or quoting the word in a song or something , posts that contain the Nword gets no daps from me.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is exactly why I don't dap posts that contain the Nword....no matter how much I may agree with the post, if you're referring to black people as "n1ggas" I can't dap it.

First , I don't agree with the word even if a black person uses it but secondly the person might not be black period.

Lots of non-black folk on here living out their fantasy of calling black people "n1ggas" and even getting dapped up for it :dead:

Unless the word is being used as an example or quoting the word in a song or something , posts that contain the Nword gets no daps from me.
this nikka spittin, repped