Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Posters are Still OFF CODE when a white woman hasrasses a black woman!! How is this acceptable?? :mindblown:

If They harrass a white woman on st0rmfr0nt, you IP banned and banished for life!

If you go to an Asian forum and talking shyt about Asian women, you done with the quickness!

Even in Latino forums, if a black Breh even breathes wrong, you are done!

Cats call it "simping" when defending a non feminist black woman from some white sex worker......but they moving goalposts :unimpressed:
There is no code - white bytches and faggits that I've seen on twitter using the n-word, "black posters" on here, using the hard (-er) referring to their so called friends; in here using the n-word, backing up white posters who say it but act like shyt is sweet to do on a majority black site; there are white posters talking about, "been here since 2012/2013 talking about they're not going anywhere, they use the n-word offline and we should get over it". You know very well that I showed you the screenshot that if you say "cac unappreciation", they flag that shyt on reddit or st88rmfront and will commence to cut you off so fukkin fast even if you're not a part of their "membership" over there; hence the reason why black people created a separate verified only "Black Reddit" site. But this 'safe space' is where they stay making threads at black posters on repeat going harder against other black posters than they do at the cacs who blatantly do that- searching through our social media accounts, and when they can't find any facts to prove what they say- make up some shyt from a random google search or internet account to see what sticks instead of putting the focus where it should be. A 20 fukkin page thread yesterday insulting black female posters for not having pics up and not pandering to sexualization for the male demographic, subbing and re-upping posts is what's really good??
:what::mjtf:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Posters are Still OFF CODE when a white woman hasrasses a black woman!! How is this acceptable?? :mindblown:

If They harrass a white woman on st0rmfr0nt, you IP banned and banished for life!

If you go to an Asian forum and talking shyt about Asian women, you done with the quickness!

Even in Latino forums, if a black Breh even breathes wrong, you are done!

Cats call it "simping" when defending a non feminist black woman from some white sex worker......but they moving goalposts :unimpressed:

:picard: how do you know what goes on at st0rmfr0nt

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
There is no code - white bytches and faggits that I've seen on twitter using the n-word, in here using the n-word, backing up white posters who say it but act like shyt is sweet to do on a majority black site; there are white posters talking about, "been here since 2012/2013 talking about they're not going anywhere, they use the n-word offline and we should get over it". You know very well that I showed you the screenshot that if you say "cac unappreciation", they flag that shyt on reddit or st88rmfront and will commence to cut you off so fukkin fast even if you're not a part of their "membership" over there; hence the reason why black people created a separate verified only "Black Reddit" site. But this 'safe space' is where they stay making threads at black posters on repeat going harder against other black posters than they do at the cacs who blatantly do that- searching through our social media accounts, and when they can't find any facts to prove what they say- make up some shyt from a random google search or internet account to see what sticks instead of putting the focus where it should be.
:what::mjtf:

:lawd:

I see the hypocrisy in this forum that can never go down in another website on the internet. People labeled us as "bitter" or "simps" for just pointing this yet.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because some poster from the coli posted a screenshot from St**rmfront in a thread from last year, titled "cacs unappreciation at work" where they threatened to "get at" members of the coli for their comments on here. One sec.. and I'll find the thread. Ever since then, it's been looking real shaky as to how a cac from stormf888nt can have access to that info in the first place. The question is how do yall not know, why the feedback on here seems subjective and why black posters who don't violate in here keep getting labeled when we're not the ones violating but whites who do worse shyt are only caught after they really expose themselves.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

When was the last time you see a black poster even managing to go on that website and staying there? Some brehs in here tried, and they got banned almost instantly for even suspecting that you not down with the white supremacist way of thinking.

Everywhere else got a solid code of conduct, but us. And now we are too reactionary to combat it efficiently of the CAC invasion on here.

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
Damn this shyt took off nikkas was banging at 7:00 am. And of course the fakkit @Nicole0416 Nicolas in the midst of it. Lemme go back and read

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/cacs-at-work-unappreciation.635674/
This is the example (it was either 4c888n or st88mfront) where they cached the responses and poster posted a screenshot and link of what they said.
and yes, I did report that and spoke up about it, at the time.

I (and a few other posters) asked the same question that you did -
my thing is this.. how were you able to find that link in the first place or know how/where to find it?

Yeah I'm curious about that too.. @marcuz how you come across that, breh

i always google “thecoli+pol”

edit: and change the time to the last week

Last edited:
Daps

Wrong. I dont go around this site saying this person is a cac this person isn't you liar.
no need to read past ths sentence, being that either you cant read.. and youre the one who's actually lying.. :mjlol:

i was referring to your friend Nicholas Fuller and her little White friend WallyChump..

And what the fukk is "Honduran and Black?" You sound stupid.

i dont know- why dont you tell us... since youre a known liar, you like receipts so much.. ill supply them for your fakkit ass..

My mom is Honduran
My pops is from North Carolina.

and, i wont even get into how many times you co-signed the known cacs in this very thread.. the fact you & that thirsty simp is following a dude parading around as a female is telling in itself.. :mjlol:

now that we got that out the way.. care to explain why you was posting as your White @Ron Fox alias, about raping someones Mother with a gun to her head..

Need something to do in my spare time when i'm not fukking @number21's mom in the ass while holding a gun to the back of her head.

Why u ask?

:unimpressed:

@Billy Ocean @Ty-Fife @RichYung @FreshAIG @~Styles~ @Brosef @Redwing80 @Bickin Back Being Bool @FRIED MASON @T.H.E. Goat @tommy Shepherd @Morose Polymath @Freddie.Cane @The Dust King @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @RichYung @General Mills @Art Barr @Jerz-2 @BK The Great @IronFist @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @Newark88 @DANJ! @Jimmy the gent @Buckeye Fever @King Sun @SoulController @beaniemac @Rakim Allah @torcher @Ensi @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Barnett114 @Freddie.Cane @TEKBEATZ @steadyrighteous @GoldenGlove @TezMilli @DaveyDave @2 Cold Taurus @spliz @HARLEM AL @tuckdog @NigerianDonDada @Insensitive @The Dust King @King Napz @dora_da_destroyer @chiefdogg @old boy @head shots101 @FunkDoc1112 @$cam-U-Well_Jack$on @grazazaza @Victorious Secret @areohbee82 @thekingsmen @really tho @Maharishi @A.V. @Deltron @Hannibal Fox @Playaz Eyez @THE 101 @WaveWhisperer @wire28

:salute:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When was the last time you see a black poster even managing to go on that website and staying there? Some brehs in here tried, and they got banned almost instantly for even suspecting that you not down with the white supremacist way of thinking.

Everywhere else got a solid code of conduct, but us. And now we are too reactionary to combat it efficiently of the CAC invasion on here.

:whoa: that site and this site were built for different purposes am not if there what you want to use as blueprint for what this site should be or maybe you do idk :manny:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps

no need to read past ths sentence, being that either you cant read.. and youre the one who's actually lying.. :mjlol:

i was referring to your friend Nicholas Fuller and her little White friend WallyChump..

i dont know- why dont you tell us... since youre a known liar, you like receipts so much.. ill supply them for your fakkit ass..

and, i wont even get into how many times you co-signed the known cacs in this very thread.. the fact you & that thirsty simp is following a dude parading around as a female is telling in itself.. :mjlol:

now that we got that out the way.. care to explain why you was posting as your White @Ron Fox alias, about raping someones Mother with a gun to her head..

:unimpressed:

@Billy Ocean @Ty-Fife @RichYung @FreshAIG @~Styles~ @Brosef @Redwing80 @Bickin Back Being Bool @FRIED MASON @T.H.E. Goat @tommy Shepherd @Morose Polymath @Freddie.Cane @The Dust King @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @RichYung @General Mills @Art Barr @Jerz-2 @BK The Great @IronFist @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @Newark88 @DANJ! @Jimmy the gent @Buckeye Fever @King Sun @SoulController @beaniemac @Rakim Allah @torcher @Ensi @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Barnett114 @Freddie.Cane @TEKBEATZ @steadyrighteous @GoldenGlove @TezMilli @DaveyDave @2 Cold Taurus @spliz @HARLEM AL @tuckdog @NigerianDonDada @Insensitive @The Dust King @King Napz @dora_da_destroyer @chiefdogg @old boy @head shots101 @FunkDoc1112 @$cam-U-Well_Jack$on @grazazaza @Victorious Secret @areohbee82 @thekingsmen @really tho @Maharishi @A.V. @Deltron @Hannibal Fox @Playaz Eyez @THE 101 @WaveWhisperer @wire28

:salute:

Lol... @ me next time... I know I'm getting under your skin now... :mjlol:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
:whoa: that site and this site were built for different purposes am not if there what you want to use as blueprint for what this site should be or maybe you do idk :manny:

True.....but all I'm saying is that The Coli is poorly moderated.