Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I have no racism towards Latinos at all. Find where I said anything racist. I point out facts and highlight their behavior. Latino not even a race and it's.no anthropologists digging up ancient Latino bones on this planet. I have tho experienced racism from Latinos, that's factual.

I wasn't saying u were racist, I said u are quick to point out racism among Latinos vs blacks even in threads like this that have nothing to do with Latinos

There are some racist Latinos and they can all fukk themselves far as I'm concerned. But u came in this thread about a white man and edited a post about a white man to call Latinos racist.

Racist might be a strong word but u def feel some type of way about Latinos
No white men should be allowed to say the N word

But if it's a pawg, with a phat ass and she says it while ur behind those cheeks hitting it doggy style then exceptions can be made as long as there's no hard R's.

:manny:

Reallest shyt ever said :wow:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I fux with the people in Bmore more than the people in DC just cuz they more down to earth and the city ain't about being phony or acting more important than you really are like it is in Washington. I used to work up there and had women there so I spent a lot of time in Bmore. I hate the poverty and bandos tho.

I'll give Bmore a 6 outta 10. There's a lot of potential but I'm afraid if it does gentrify like in DC, the Black folks will get kicked out into the county. That accent is a beast and terrible. nikkas can't drive up there either.
Wtf :mindblown:

He was posting shyt like this ^^^^^^:dead:
Yep, he outta here too :russ:

Yes, very white actually. Confederate flag waving, pickup truck driving chewing tobacco spitting, trailer park living white.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The coochie assassin was white?:ohhh:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...re-than-anything.742735/page-11#post-35491105
Yup- and he just knew he wouldn't get violated for saying "nikk-", hmmm, I wonder why. But disregard my posts catching his white ass lacking bc I'm a "jealous black woman with a loud mouth" though. (full credit to @Tallawah as well for the handoff. )

Why is this admitted white boy chiming in on black people's affairs??? ^^^
You're white and referring to black people in here as "nikka" ... nah, someone needs to shut you the fuk up, white boy.
Been here since 2013, I'm here to stay.
@The Coochie Assassin is a an admitted white poster who's old username was @Ice Cold perm. Has admitted to being a cac several times in prior threads and throws around the n-word repeatedly.
welp.. this thread really did expose the racists :francis:
Dude went full on white boy , got out of character and started letting that N-Word fly comfortable and familiar as hell.
He went from "we need reparations" pretending to be black, then lost his damn mind and spiraled.
Good job for the thread OP.. REP
That cac called me a "nigg-", these white m-fers infiltrating spaces are crazy as fuk.
:picard::what::dahell:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Tell that to the bytch ass mod tap dancing subliminal posting skate baiting brethen who keeps referring to every female on here as an "alt", lying on black women who post here, calling me out my name, and other black female posters - when his own staff comrade and other verifiable posters previously confirmed me.
People always forget about that shyt to fit their narratives, i've posted proof pics multiple times, even had my face in my Avi for several years like @Rhap.So.D . Still get people asking if i'm really black and calling me white sometimes. You've seen my face before, i'm clearly black. handsome too :myman:.
But we're finding out, that it's usually the cac trolls saying all that shyt.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
People always forget about that shyt to fit their narratives, i've posted proof pics multiple times, even had my face in my Avi for several years like @Rhap.So.D . Still get people asking if i'm really black and calling me white sometimes. You've seen my face before, i'm clearly black. handsome too :myman:.
I had someone ask me last week if I was a cac. My pic been all over this site
:heh:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I wasn't saying u were racist, I said u are quick to point out racism among Latinos vs blacks even in threads like this that have nothing to do with Latinos

There are some racist Latinos and they can all fukk themselves far as I'm concerned. But u came in this thread about a white man and edited a post about a white man to call Latinos racist.

Racist might be a strong word but u def feel some type of way about Latinos

Reallest shyt ever said :wow:
I thought it relevant to include them. It's Latino posters on this forum on some:mjpls:and spew the n word. I see them the same.as cacs.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:yes::hug:
Yes, very white actually. Confederate flag waving, pickup truck driving chewing tobacco spitting, trailer park living white.
:dead::dead::deadrose:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
@Luke Cage you should get that thread popping, and have the 2 most vocal people(OP is Honduran & Black) in this thread contribute first..

i mean.. they like calling out cacs.. love speaking on Black issues.. love noting who isnt Black.. so, they shouldnt have any issues with a simple proof pic.. :mjpls:

You may be black, but you sure not a brother...

You still to this day haven't explained that c00n fried chicken picture you did and the video of you getting powder slapped on your azz by that cac...

:scust:

You the last person who should speak on anything Black...

:mjpls:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tell that to the bytch ass mod tap dancing subliminal posting skate baiting brethen who keeps referring to every female on here as an "alt", lying on black women who post here, calling me out my name, and other black female posters - when his own staff comrade and other verifiable posters previously confirmed me.

These dudes will ignore facts and continue with nonsense fantasies about you being "a man" while you in your worst day is feminine and classy as hell for a woman.