Update: Say it aint so. White posters just get a 2 month ban for saying the N word on The Coli?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@Luke Cage you should get that thread popping, and have the 2 most vocal people(OP is Honduran & Black) in this thread contribute first..

i mean.. they like calling out cacs.. love speaking on Black issues.. love noting who isnt Black.. so, they shouldnt have any issues with a simple proof pic.. :mjpls:
I think somebody already made thread. We need to get it stickied or something for easy reference. Keep the OP updated with a list of verified posters.
Maybe that was a cac poster thread though.

Daps
I think somebody already made thread. We need to get it stickied or something for easy reference. Keep the OP updated with a list of verified posters.
Maybe that was a cac poster thread though.
maybe we need to up the thread, and see who hasnt contributed.. :patrice:

i know for a fact, alot of yall been getting played around here.. :mjpls:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Even @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman (who is Asian) has uses the n-word freely in the Coliseum and TLR and the MODS and brehs on here still dap up his Warriors and “woman advice” threads like it’ all good. Dude knows he’d never try that irl.

I don’t know about y’all but the way I grew up and the brehs I grew up around - that’s not some shyt we would just let slide. But even the mods let this slide and they are supposed to set the tone.

This poster got dapped up and he's in Sweden :deadmanny:

nikkas call themselves trying to call people out and dapping up non black people

Daps

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Please...PLEASE...PLEASE...expose me, bytch nikka. Please post these stock pics and these PMs I supposedly sent you, cac fakkit. I'll cashapp you $100 if you can show these pics and PMs you talk about.

That cracker @Swagnificent still hasn't come with a simple hand pic :mjlol:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
aint that the same dude who exposed saying wild sh!t about Black women, too.. :mjpls:

Yep, nikkas dapping @Flywin Lannister when he's made post like this

At this point: should we not just universally agree that RACIST WHITE MEN equals MOST DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMEN?

Hey, it hurts me to write it. But let's look at the facts:

Racist white men hate us.
Racist white men hate any success we have.
Racist white men will do anything to ensure we do not succeed in life.

Most dark skinned women hate us.
Most dark skinned women hate any success we have.
Most dark skinned women will do anything to ensure we do not succeed in life.

The only difference:
The racist white man's reason is a sense of superiority
The dark skinned woman's reason is a sense of inferiority triggered by white media (white media says white/light skinned is a beauty ideal)

That's a good enough reason to project your internalized anger on a black man for choosing a white woman, just because him doing that to you confirms that the world thinks white and light skinned women are more beautiful.. the white media world may be selling this, but that's opinion - many disagree..

I am at this point tired of fighting for and defending black MEN who do ridiculous shyt like indiscriminately kill their own kind (other black men) over bullshyt like jealousy (which is just internalized racism). But I'm also tired of seeing good black men being dragged by SPECIFICALLY dark skinned black women for their preferences and choices.

Every time you are angry again (again, yes you are angry all the time) you increase the likelihood that a black man thinks 'I don't want that'.

White women have it easier.
Light skinned women have it easier.
Tall, white men have it easier.
Great looking white men have it easier.

These are facts. But nobody said this -letting go of what has been built through 100s of years of racism- would be easy.

Still: you're a shame to our entire race as a black woman every single time you hate a black man and when we black men BLINDLY for no reason hate a black woman, we hate our own kind, our own sister. I do have to say it's not that black and white, since there are WAAAAY more black women hating black men than there are black men who make it their business to hate black women.

I fukk who I want. Michael B. Jordan too. Any black man does what he wants. THAT was the whole POINT of the anti-slavery freedom movement... freedom. Not LIMITED freedom. Wake the fukk up..

:laff:

Daps
@Barnett114 @Luke Cage @Daredevil :mjpls:

@Zero he went back and edited this post, after he got flagged & called out for it..

Flywin Lannister said:
At this point: should we not just universally agree that RACIST WHITE MEN equals MOST DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMEN?

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif