*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So dude extended an olive branch and Roland still kept talking reckless and then decided to triple down on his show? Nah, you can't be running off at the mouth like that after someone tried to make peace, and then hide behind elderly women when confronted face to face.
[Coli shill logic]Nah, he ran up on a Democrat, so he's a bully, no matter how much Roland campaigned for it[/Coli shill logic]

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What did Roland actually say?

Dude Looks like a clout chaser trying to act like he has beef.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
So dude extended an olive branch and Roland still kept talking reckless and then decided to triple down on his show? Nah, you can't be running off at the mouth like that after someone tried to make peace, and then hide behind elderly women when confronted face to face.
Source on what Roland was saying to dude?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I'm far from a gangster, and far from an accountant. I don't tolerate disrespect. I don't crash out on a dime, but if you disrespect, and I am in your prescence, it's getting brought up.

I don't mean any harm, but if you were raised by a man, and he taught you to eat disrespect, I susepect he wasn't that much of a man.

Ironic bc I literally gonna type ‘I don’t mean any harm but he and people co-signing were likely raised by women’.

As far as your comment that’s a perfect example of basic threat assessment. You’re on the internet. You aren’t a threat. Bc I know you wouldn’t say that shyt to me in real life. A real man doesn’t worry about threats, bc how I carry myself = I don’t get ‘tried’. A feminine conditioned breh has no such aura or confidence so you quick to temper, always threatened, always ready to prove yourself :beli: A wise man is judicious with his blade. Bc that bytch is sharp. Might cut a head off. Im not worried about another man, I’m worried of what I might do. Thats how a man thinks.

On the contrary, a woman, and a man raised by a woman, the TONGUE is the blade. So they say wild shyt on the net like you just tried. Loud displays. Hence we say the loudest man in the room is the weakest. As we see in this video. Only a weak or feminine conditioned man would see that display and see masculinity.

We call women birds. In nature a bird will spread its wings to try and make itself appear bigger. Loud displays aren’t real strentgh. A man can look at a child and they fall in line while a mother might have to yell or repeat herself. Is this registering for you? Need to be taught how to be a man on the internet brehs :childplease:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This guy is clout chasing, running up to rowland in bad faith trying to trip roland up, its silly.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ironic bc I literally gonna type ‘I don’t mean any harm but he and people co-signing were likely raised by women’.

As far as your comment that’s a perfect example of basic threat assessment. You’re on the internet. You aren’t a threat. Bc I know you wouldn’t say that shyt to me in real life. A real man doesn’t worry about threats, bc how I carry myself = I don’t get ‘tried’. A feminine conditioned breh has no such aura or confidence so you quick to temper, always threatened, always ready to prove yourself :beli: A wise man is judicious with his blade. Bc that bytch is sharp. Might cut a head off. Im not worried about another man, I’m worried of what I might do. Thats how a man thinks.

On the contrary, a woman, and a man raised by a woman, the TONGUE is the blade. So they say wild shyt on the net like you just tried. Loud displays. Hence we say the loudest man in the room is the weakest. As we see in this video. Only a weak or feminine conditioned man would see that display and see masculinity.

We call women birds. In nature a bird will spread its wings to try and make itself appear bigger. Loud displays aren’t real strentgh. A man can look at a child and they fall in line while a mother might have to yell or repeat herself. Is this registering for you? Need to be taught how to be a man on the internet brehs :childplease:
That was a whole lot of words, but BREIFLY, I have no problems outside or anywhere else IRL. I don't disrespect anyone unless they do it first. I stay out of the way. Anyone I have problems with on here is because they can't have civil discourse and insist on insulting people. ANYTHING I say on here I will say to ANY man's face, because they brought it on themselves.