*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
And he should know that everything is not taken lightly in 2024.

You call folks this and that online and when they see you, don't assume it's going to be all hugs and kisses.

Online for some is real life.
This not 1997.

You put something out there about someone, just be ready to stand on it if that times comes for you to stand on it and these days it can come sooner than later

There are folks who die behind disrespect. The World is A Ghetto

No cap can’t be talking ish on social media and think folks not gonna pull up if they get the opportunity it’s 2024 we’re in the age of the crash out and if folks pull up can’t be scared you better ready to stand on business especially if you was talking hella greasy he lucky they wanted to talk and make a scene more than anything but who’s to say the next people won’t actually take it to that level

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dude, I saw none of this. You are exaggerating this shyt because you hate Roland.
So, you didn't watch the Twitter video in the OP?

Here, let me help you:

First 5 seconds. It was "give me one second" not "wait a minute", as if that makes a difference:comeon:
@King Sun You dapped that nonsense, so you watch again, too

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff: you ain’t have to body him like that.

Bodied who? The bytch bodied himself the day he became a donkey dikksucking shill like your bytch ass, coward. You cowards always trying to form like voltron to be one huge circle of cowards to protect another set of cowards who wont even give you dumbfukks the time of day. fukk outta here. We cowards who cant even get their lifestory correct *ahem* @Professor Emeritus trying to talk. He cant decide whether hes a teacher, D1 athlete or whatever.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
And Roland didn't have to insult that man's opinion either.

If Roland don't say what he said, this thread wouldn't be made.

You can address your points with respect
Roland was out of line

Respect the shyt or don't respond.
You never show respect to a moron
That Jamal clown is a moron

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Don't talk crazy on Twitter. He just wanted to see where all the energy went. You let people talk crazy and don't check them when you see them?

I must be gettin old bc yall posts read like an urban chat gpt to me. The fukk do yall even be talking about :bryan: Nggas are fukking accountants talking about ‘you don’t run down on your oops?!? :heh:

And the fact 20+ people co-signed this post yea nggas are cooked. Dudes adopting feminine ways buddy was about to splash a drink in his face

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I must be gettin old bc yall posts read like an urban chat gpt to me. The fukk do yall even be talking about :bryan: Nggas are fukking accountants talking about ‘you don’t run down on your oops?!? :heh:

And the fact 20+ people co-signed this post yea nggas are cooked. Dudes adopting feminine ways buddy was about to splash a drink in his face
I'm far from a gangster, and far from an accountant. I don't tolerate disrespect. I don't crash out on a dime, but if you disrespect, and I am in your prescence, it's getting brought up.

I don't mean any harm, but if you were raised by a man, and he taught you to eat disrespect, I susepect he wasn't that much of a man.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

And some of these dudes geeking out on this are in their late 40s approaching 50. Extreme dusty behavior

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
So dude extended an olive branch and Roland still kept talking reckless and then decided to triple down on his show? Nah, you can't be running off at the mouth like that after someone tried to make peace, and then hide behind elderly women when confronted face to face.