*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And Roland didn't have to insult that man's opinion either.

If Roland don't say what he said, this thread wouldn't be made.

You can address your points with respect
Roland was out of line

Respect the shyt or don't respond.
Does the Jamal dude not talk wild flagrant to others and Roland on Twitter? :jbhmm:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Roland turned away in that video? He said "don't touch me" and stood right there. :dahell:
At the very beginning, he tried to play him off. Looked like he tried to scurry off, but he's too big and slow. His whole demeanor says he thought shyt was sweet, and he could ignore a grown man stepping to him for his big mouth.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Does the Jamal dude not talk wild flagrant to others and Roland on Twitter? :jbhmm:

I don't know. I thought we were talking about this exchange

If he does, then he should expect the same thing and be able to stand on what he said.

Apparently he understands how this can go if he says something out of bounds about someone

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
At the very beginning, he tried to play him off. Looked like he tried to scurry off, but he's too big and slow. His whole demeanor says he thought shyt was sweet, and he could ignore a grown man stepping to him for his big mouth.
Dude, I saw none of this. You are exaggerating this shyt because you hate Roland.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Roland didn't have to insult that man's opinion either.

If Roland don't say what he said, this thread wouldn't be made.

You can address your points with respect
Roland was out of line

Respect the shyt or don't respond.
Has Ja'Mal been respectful in the past to Roland?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Has Ja'Mel been respectful in the past to Roland?

I don't know, if he has not then the Ja Mel breh should be able to stand on what he's been saying if Roland or anyone pulled up on him

Apparently he understands how it goes if you are out of bounds.

Roland should know the game. Bet he knows now to watch what he says if he can't back it up.

Apparently the Ja Mel knows how this goes

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
GVTp-Lr-HWAAAl2eg.jpg

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, if he has not then the Ja Mel breh should be able to stand on what he's been saying if Roland or anyone pulled up on him

Apparently he understands how it goes if you are out of bounds.

Roland should know the game. Bet he knows now to watch what he says if he can't back it up.

Apparently the Ja Mel knows how this goes
I don't think either one should be pressing him on each other unless they were talking about bring violence into it. Calling each other dumb isn't worth throwing hands over, imo. Y'all talking politics so use your words and bring facts. Debates get heated but and name calling happens but as an adult you should be able to no not to cross the line to where you want to fight because it'll possibly lead to legal problems and it'll lose you the argument