*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Then what would have happened?
Roland: I said what I said. You were acting dumb and instead of getting your facts straight you've come here with a camera to chase clout. Argue with the wall, not me. I got receipts for what I said and you're pulling up for what? Get lost.

Him: you right. Just wanted to come here to see if you'd still stand on business.

Roland: I stand on what I believe because it's based on facts, which I provided. Are you finished or are you done?

Him: my bad, G. You right I was acting crazy. Be blessed.

Of course not! That mf would only get angrier. 9/10 "say it to my face"= "I wish a ngga would. I'm ready to crash out over this." You think a ngga gon spend gas money to go somewhere so he can extend an online conversation like a gentleman? By pulling up by SURPRISE? :russ:

I think Ja'Mal went up there because he knew Roland would back down out of fear of a potentially physical confrontation and that he could create a moment out of this fear. I believe he had zero intention of actually getting physical at all because he knew Roland wanted zero parts of physical altercation, would be easy work if he tried it and he really was only looking to verbally harass and troll Roland to get the 'puters 'putin.

Mission accomplished.

As I said in another post, it's lame to pick on easy targets, but at 55 years old you should know you're not like that in the first place and should stay away from the spicy talk because that's equally lame. Attack the position, not the person.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were a number of Bernie Bros who took their ball and painted that shyt red when Bernie got snuffed by the hoe ass DNC.

99% of the time the kinda energy folks display like this is some jilted lover shyt vs Democrats.
Usually you only saw that from white boys that were really libertarians at their core.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone needs to make a smiley of those Roland reactions :mjlol:
martin-1-optimized-removebg-preview.png

I immediately regret talking shyt online.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:
I’m still trying to see where he actually ran away.
He was trying to say, let’s talk somewhere else but dude got a bit loud.
Thread title would make it seem like Roland did the dash and b lined to the door. He stood right there and was talking back until the lady hopped in because she didn't wanna see violence in the church. How was this Roland getting his hoe card pulled?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I think Ja'Mal went up there because he knew Roland would back down out of fear of a potentially physical confrontation and that he could create a moment out of this fear. I believe he had zero intention of actually getting physical at all because he knew Roland wanted zero parts of physical altercation, would be easy work if he tried it and he really was only looking to verbally harass and troll Roland.

Mission accomplished.

As I said in another post, it's kinda lame to pick on easy targets, but at 55 years old you should know you're not like that in the first place and should stay away from the spicy talk. Attack the position, not the person.
:yeshrug:
The point he proved is that Roland can be intimidated by a physical threat.

You haven't won the argument when your argument is essentially "My opponent can't back up his position by dominating me physically if he feels threatened. He called me names but I can beat him in a fight"

You arent proving the strength of your ideological positions, emotional discpline, ability to clap back after being roasted or overall argument, youre just proving the strength of your body. It's a tactic that won't win over anyone who wasn't already on your side to begin with.

"I may be wrong but you can't whoop my ass" isn't a response that makes you look good when you're around professionals and intellectuals. ESPECIALLY as a black man because a classic corner stone of racist thought is the assumption that black people will always make a scene because in their eyes we are emotionally and intellectually like children. If they started fighting cacs would just say "yup, typical. :beli: "

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

You haven't won the argument when your argument is essentially "My opponent can't back up his position by dominating me physically if he feels threatened. He called me names but I can beat him in a fight"

You arent proving the strength of your ideological positions, emotional discpline, ability to clap back after being roasted or overall argument, youre just proving the strength of your body. It's a tactic that won't win over anyone who wasn't already on your side to begin with.

"I may be wrong but you can't whoop my ass" isn't a response that makes you look good when you're around professionals and intellectuals.
Yep, like the Chris Rock bit when the dude graduated college and the street nikka said. "If you so smart, answer this question, can you whoop my ass?"

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Roland would love to become a martyr for a democrat boule funeral. Are y’all kidding. He’s dreamed of that day. He thinks he will go down as a freedom fighter like MLK and Medgar Evers. Dude is all the way up the democrats ass and cums in his extra large pants when he gets a jubilee invite.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

"I may be wrong but you can't whoop my ass" isn't a response that makes you look good when you're around professionals and intellectuals. ESPECIALLY as a black man because a classic corner stone of racist thought is the assumption that black people will always make a scene because in their eyes we are emotionally and intellectually like children. If they started fighting cacs would just say "yup, typical. :beli: "

I mean when you condescendingly ask if someone is dumb and then call them an idiot you open up the door for this kind of response and pretty much throw away all the high moral posturing folks are trying to do in this thread with regards to Roland's position.

Okay yeah, you intellectually won, but keep things intellectual in the future. Stop with the snide remarks because you've proven to only be someone who makes those kind of statements when you know it's safe. He can't keep his composure around words and you can't keep your composure around men who won't tolerate your disrespect. So chill with that shyt.:yeshrug:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Roland would love to become a martyr for a democrat boule funeral. Are y’all kidding. He’s dreamed of that day. He thinks he will go down as a freedom fighter like MLK and Medgar Evers. Dude is all the way up the democrats ass and cums in his extra large pants when he gets a jubilee invite.
#Bothsiders think this man is their real enemy huh. You brothers lost in the sauce.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Thread title would make it seem like Roland did the dash and b lined to the door. He stood right there and was talking back until the lady hopped in because she didn't wanna see violence in the church. How was this Roland getting his hoe card pulled?

Bothsiders and the mink slide mob can't make their points if they're 100% honest

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
He ain’t say he wanted to fight online.

He probably called you a low information c00n.

You showing up “wanting all the smoke” cause somebody called you a dumb c00n online kinda proves the point :francis:
Definitely. He was emotional and looking for some attention. That's why he did that. Now he's got an atta boy from all the emotional men that think just like him...so now what is my question? Does he feel like a bigger man now?