*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I don't understand...is roland supposed to fight dude at an event? Dude was all emotional and went to an event because another mans words hurt his Feelings.

Roland didn't take an L.
A gentlemen is always ready for fisticuffs. Should have slapped him with a hankerchief and challenged him to a duel at high noon

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah he should have just engaged him verbally and reiterated what he said on the internet about him being a dummy. Ja'Mal wasn't there to swing on shyt :mjlol:
Why do that in a church lobby with dozens of people surrounding them?

He offered to talk to dude in person, I’m sure he woulda had no problem explaining to dude why his opinion was dumb in a conversational setting.

It’s clear neither of them actually wanted to be physical. What does escalating tempers in that very moment accomplish??

Roland was deep, if he actually wanted to get dude packed out he could have.

Why are some of you applauding clown behavior here :mindblown:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Why do that in a church lobby with dozens of people surrounding them?

He offered to talk to dude in person, I’m sure he woulda had no problem explaining to dude why his opinion was dumb in a conversational setting.

It’s clear neither of them actually wanted to be physical. What does escalating tempers in that very moment accomplish??

Roland was deep, if he actually wanted to get dude packed out he could have.

Why are some of you applauding clown behavior here :mindblown:
You do that in a church lobby with dozens of people because you're clearly not there to do anything that'd get you put in jail and aren't trying to get physical in the first place. Breh had the camera man with him, he wasn't there to record a crime lol.

Why would Roland's temper escalate when he's supposedly the rational one that can check his emotions?

Wasn't nobody in that church about to do anything physical to Ja'Mal if he wasn't hooking off first, stop with the nonsense and posturing like Roland Martin has goons :mjlol:

Breh was clearly scared of the confrontation tbh. Ja'Mal was checking Roland's temperature and he folded. It is what it is, I don't think anyone has ever mistaken Roland for a guy who wouldn't fold when pressed.

That's prolly why Ja'Mal picked him in the first place. It's an easy win. Kinda lame, but if you're an easy win you shouldn't be as rah rah as Roland is. So mission accomplished since folks in the middle will probably look at Roland side eye when he starts to get to that rah rah shyt on his show if they weren't already. :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You do that in a church lobby with dozens of people because you're clearly not there to do anything that'd get you put in jail and aren't trying to get physical in the first place lol.

Why would Roland's temper escalate when he's supposedly the rational one that can check his emotions?

Wasn't nobody in that church about to do anything physical to Ja'Mal if he wasn't hooking off first, stop with the nonsense and posturing like Roland Martin has goons :mjlol:

Breh was clearly scared of the confrontation tbh. Ja'Mal was checking Roland's temperature and he folded. It is what it is, I don't think anyone has ever mistaken Roland for a guy who wouldn't fold when pressed.

That's prolly why Ja'Mal picked him in the first place. It's an easy win. Kinda lame, but if you're an easy win you shouldn't be as rah rah as Roland is. So mission accomplished since folks in the middle will probably look at Roland side eye when he starts to get to that rah rah shyt on his show if they weren't already. :yeshrug:
Stop it. Roland basically told this dude to “step outside” and instead of taking the offer he posted an internet video about it.

Clown shyt :smh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What would you have done Brother Mowgs if that nikka pulled up on you? :lupe:
Ill be taking his presence very seriously because what kind of psycho pops up over twitter comments. Talk to him with a dead pan face as my mind drifts imagining what position we gonna be in when I'm strangling the daylights out of him. He probably just wants to vent. I'll let him talk, Out of punching range but within takedown range and hopefully everything stays peaceful.

If I make space and he ask me why im backing up I may feel those intense butterflies and begin his humbling

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Nah he should have just engaged him verbally and reiterated what he said on the internet about him being a dummy or he could have apologized. Ja'Mal wasn't there to swing on shyt either way :mjlol:
Then what would have happened?
Roland: I said what I said. You were acting dumb and instead of getting your facts straight you've come here with a camera to chase clout. Argue with the wall, not me. I got receipts for what I said and you're pulling up for what? Get lost.

Him: you right. Just wanted to come here to see if you'd still stand on business.

Roland: I stand on what I believe because it's based on facts, which I provided. Are you finished or are you done?

Him: my bad, G. You right I was acting crazy. Be blessed.

Of course not! That mf would only get angrier. 9/10 "say it to my face"= "I wish a ngga would. I'm ready to crash out over this." You think a ngga gon spend gas money to go somewhere so he can extend an online conversation like a gentleman? By pulling up by SURPRISE? :russ:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Take your cape off. Can you discuss breakfast without bringing Trump into it? Sports? Girls? nikkas talked hot on the internet, he said he would see him, he saw him. Save the politics for a relevant thread. shyt is weird.

Roland called him dumb and clueless first, homie started going in on Roland and told him he would see him at the DNC since it's in his town, he saw him and asked him what was the disrespect about. If you watch the video, he has his arms crossed, Roland tried to play him and walk away from him. IDK where you're from, but turning your back on a man with an issue is seen as further disrespect in many places, people have died over that sort of thing, and the guy never touched him. Roland got punked after running his mouth which he ONLY does to Black people. We're laughing because it's good to see someone who talks disrespectful over the internet all the time to get a comeuppance for it. I personally wouldn't have minded if he slapped him upside the head, but bro had composure.
Ya'll see how he just proved my point right. They will literally give Trump one sentence and then go on a 3 page diatribe full of paragraphs on why Roland fukking Martin is our real enemy. shyt is diabolical. :russ: