*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
How the fukk you do not know who I am, then you said I popped shyt to you in the past....That does not make sense lol, either you know me or do don't:pachaha:.....You feel some type of way when I give you a dap lol...I'm going to make a mental note not you give you anymore daps lol...these nikkas are lame
:laff:....Nikkas talking this gangsta shyt, but get emotionally scarred over a fake dap lol....I just gave you an angry daps for your last posts to show you that were beefing 😡 lol:heh:
bytch I DON'T know who the fukk you are.
You dumb fukk I don't know shyt but ya coli sn. You fukking dumb ass mafukka.

Aww my gawd you gone ANGRY dap me now?
:dead:

So the fukk what?
You such a goofy ass lil nikka.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Calm down bruh.....I'm not taking your tough talk seriously when you collect Action figure toys :mjlol::
Is that supposed to bother me?

nikka I literally posted that on here! :unimpressed:

I got a RZA figure coming in soon too!

I collect beaucoup weapons too!:unimpressed:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
giphy.gif
You still fantasizing about fighting coli members that made fun of you here in real life eh? Lol

It's gonna be okay son

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Fantasizing about fighting online persona's in real life is a sign the shyt they said to you angered you enough to dream about the scenario.

If anything, Roland sonned this dudes ideas, dude didn't have a proper retorts online, and went towards a direction he felt he could "win". It's dumb nikka shyt.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They are both clowns. Green is a both siders grifter, failed singer, and overall nusaince that no one takes seriously. Martin is of course an old school dem party shill. fukk them both

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Is that supposed to bother me?

nikka I literally posted that on here! :unimpressed:

I got a RZA figure coming in soon too!

I collect beaucoup weapons too!:unimpressed:
You have weapons too:lupe:

Metoo:
I have that same red dot on my AR-10 CQB and it's a good red dot for the money. I had mines for coming up to 2 years (I lost count on how many round I put through it) and it hold up well and I train with it also. I shot with it in the rain and in the heat and it the dot hold up very well, even with my 7.62x51 loads.

My only suggestion is to bring a flat head or some other tool to adjust your windage and elevation. You can use the cap, but the cap was difficult to hold.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
So Jay’Mal blocked … So he’s running from the truth like he claimed Roland Martin was ??? 😩😩😩 /search?q=#FBA

2/11
This was just a case of Roland Martin hurting his feelings

3/11
He’s literally in all the comments talking about how scared and avoidant Roland was and now look….

4/11
crimanitley.

5/11
Because he’s soft. He wanted to run his mouth spreading disinformation to rile up Black voters over undocumented immigrants. He could have went into supply and demand, how long will it take to build new housing, cost of materials to build, to make a better counter argument.

6/11
Roland blocked me so is he running from the truth as well?

7/11
Smh. Damn shame. Roland isn’t scared, and for them to try to suggest such is asinine. Roland just has a lot at stake that he has worked hard for and they can’t seem to grasp they aren’t worth losing that to him. @rolandsmartin doesn’t run from anyone. I haven’t ever seen it.

8/11
Soooo @JaymalGreen does the running that he accused @rolandsmartin of! Interesting

9/11
People like Green like to run his mouth spreading disinformation and when we fact check him he block you 😂😂😂

10/11
Because they don't want an actual debate. They just want the publicity that Mr. Martin can give them.

11/11
He blocked me as well

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GVWkJCjWIAAw9cO.jpg

GVWlMRKWUAANufh.jpg

GVWlMRHWgAA47vh.jpg

GVW71XMXEAMF_OH.jpg