*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Clown ass nikka wouldn’t say shyt to a man his own age.

i woulda stomped that bytch ass sassy clown the fukk out.

nikka brain matter woulda been dripping off the picture of Jesus.

Well test that theory about, go on his twitter page and call him out of his name, call him stupid, call him a bytch and say you will be in Chicago and tell him to pull up.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Well test that theory about, go on his twitter page and call him out of his name, call him stupid, call him a bytch and say you will be in Chicago and tell him to pull up.
I don't have social media. But if you are him, I'm telling you, on here, I would stomp yo p*ssy ass the fukk out. I'm in Dallas and definitely would mush ya face into DFW soil. :unimpressed:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
I don't have social media. But if you are him, I'm telling you, on here, I would stomp yo p*ssy ass the fukk out. I'm in Dallas and definitely would mush ya face into DFW soil. :unimpressed:

I actually visit Dallas pretty often I own property in Dallas lol

I own a multi-family duplex in Dallas. My property is approved for affordable housing (Section 8).

People think affordable housing is terrible, but my experience has been good and I also recieve my money from the govt.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If they started fighting cacs would just say "yup, typical. :beli: "
Must be a tough life viewing yourself through the eyes of the wm. :francis:

(These types, incl Roland butter biscuit eating ass, are why we cant get our govt to break us off them tax dollars. Because they scared of how they'll LOOK to the wm for making demands. Listen to them carefully, they always slip.)

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I actually visit Dallas pretty often I own property in Dallas lol
Idgaf
If you asking for smoke I'm right here NOW.
I don't need all that extra info.

If u so gully u running up on old men at church, try that with me. :unimpressed:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Awww shyt, it's finna go down in the D Town. First Coli meet up and squabble.

popcorn-kenan-thompson-snl-maz6xsmrig9tzwu3.gif

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Idgaf
If you asking for smoke I'm right here NOW.
I don't need all that extra info.

If u so gully u running up on old men at church, try that with me. :unimpressed:

LoL I'm not Ja'Mal Green and you know that, that's deflection when I told you to test your theory and talk that shyt to him.

Your the one who said you will stomp me out and that's fine the next time I'm in Dallas visiting my property, which is soon I will hit you up.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LoL I'm not Ja'Mal Green and you know that, that's deflection when I told you to test your theory and talk that shyt to him.

Your the one who said you will stomp me out and that's fine the next time I'm in Dallas visiting my property, which is soon I will hit you up.
You posted what you posted and I said what I said. I don't know who the fukk you are.
Yes you asking for smoke hell the fukk yeah pop the fukk up. :unimpressed:

You popped shyt to me in the past and I let you know you could pop that shyt to my face.
Then you just started dapping my post like we was cool.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
You posted what you posted and I said what I said. I don't know who the fukk you are.
Yes you asking for smoke hell the fukk yeah pop the fukk up. :unimpressed:

You popped shyt to me in the past and I let you know you could pop that shyt to my face.
Then you just started dapping my post like we was cool.

How the fukk you do not know who I am, then you said I popped shyt to you in the past....That does not make sense lol, either you know me or do don't:pachaha:.....You feel some type of way when I give you a dap lol...I'm going to make a mental note not you give you anymore daps lol...these nikkas are lame
:laff:....Nikkas talking this gangsta shyt, but get emotionally scarred over a fake dap lol....I just gave you an angry daps for your last posts to show you that were beefing 😡 lol:heh:

Last edited: