*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The answer is obvious and I mentioned it in an earlier comment, but that still doesn’t change the premise of my point.

Watch what you say on the internet and who you say it to.
Your point is lost on this situation cause i’m 100% positive Rolland will call this dumb nikka a dummy the next time he says some dumb shyt on the internet:stopitslime:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Your point is lost on this situation cause i’m 100% positive Rolland will call this dumb nikka a dummy the next time he says some dumb shyt on the internet:stopitslime:
And if he does, then don’t be surprised if dude pulls up on him again in person even if it’s for cloud chasing purposes :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And if he does, then don’t be surprised if dude pulls up on him again in person even if it’s for cloud chasing purposes :yeshrug:
I think dude has proven to everyone they have nothing to worry about with regard to calling him a dummy on the internet, he plays that roll well :ehh:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I see nothing wrong with what that man did to roland martin. In fact, we need more people to confront these shyttalkers especially these politicians head on. Check these oppressive ass clowns telling us black people to run in place.
That’s fine.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Even if you think Rolland should learn a lesson about how he talks to people on the internet, this interaction ain’t teach him anything.

He shooed that nikka away and went about his business.

The only way to get Roland to reel in some of his shilling and spicy rhetoric is to sit down and have a REAL conversation with him.

So far nobody that opposes him has the intellectual, and informational maturity to do so….so we just get stuff like this :smh:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand...is roland supposed to fight dude at an event? Dude was all emotional and went to an event because another mans words hurt his Feelings.

Roland didn't take an L.
Nah he should have just engaged him verbally and reiterated what he said on the internet about him being a dummy or he could have apologized. Ja'Mal wasn't there to swing on shyt either way :mjlol:

Last edited: