*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know his age? Been seeing him on the news off and on for almost the past ten years, and I’m IN Chicago, and never knew a biographical thing about him aside from his name.

Also, 55 isn’t that old. It’s just that Roland is fat. LL Cool J is older, but I bet he wouldn’t get ran up on.

good point

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Naw fukk that. Either dude wanted to talk, he wanted to fight, or he wanted to make a scene.

He obviously ain’t wanna talk cause rolland offered that. If he wanted to fight he woulda done it.

Only thing left is dude wanted to make a scene so he could post it on the internet.

We not bout to defend clown behavior. :camby:
I didn’t defend his clown behavior.

What I specifically said is watch what you say on the internet and who you say it to as everyone isn’t about those games and will pull up in person if they feel compelled to do so.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I see yall ok with people talking crazy to yall.

You nikkas in this site is soft as hell. I don’t give a fukk if he 60 nikka. If you talk crazy to me just make sure you are like that if we happen to see each other.

I forget most yall lil nikkas is p*ssy on this site.
Saying “are you stupid” in reference to a stupid ass political take isn’t “talking crazy” to someone.

If roland was talking about how he’d put hands to dude that’s a whole mother thing.

But from what was posted here this is dudes reaction to Roland saying “are you stupid”??

Beyond that, dudes “pull up” was soft as fukk.

If those words really warranted a “pull up” then dude still looks like a clown cause he ain’t REALLY wanna fight either.:stopitslime:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Only thing left is dude wanted to make a scene so he could post it on the internet.
this-deathmonkeyxl.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He clearly couldn’t use his words to make his point.

The irony here is most of the dudes supporting this behavior gonna act like Rolland if someone runs down on them.

At some point folks need to grow up if they want to find success and happiness in life.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn’t defend his clown behavior.

What I specifically said is watch what you say on the internet and who you say it to as everyone isn’t about those games and will pull up in person if they feel compelled to do so.
Only person playing games was dude who “pulled” up.

Like i said he had multiple ways to reconcile their differences. He decided posting a video on the internet was his course of action :stopitslime:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Only person playing games was dude who “pulled” up.

Like i said he had multiple ways to reconcile their differences. He decided posting a video on the internet was his course of action :stopitslime:
You don’t get to dictate how someone responds to something you said. That’s not how it works.

You must be Rolland with how you’re rushing in here to defend him.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's always hilarious when folks get on the internet and talk hella tough but when you see them in the street it's all peace, love and positivity
Doesn’t seem like that’s what happened.

Looks like a nikka came in their incorrect and got shut down by some old black women and security.
:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don’t get to dictate how someone responds to something you said. That’s not how it works.

You must be Rolland with how you’re rushing in here to defend him.
I’m not trying to dictate anything.

I’m looking at the situation with logic.

If those were “fighting words” dude ain’t wanna fight anymore than rolland did.

If he wanted to hash out their differences with words, Rolland offered that and he didn’t want to do it.

So then what was dude trying to accomplish with his “reaction”???

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's always hilarious when folks get on the internet and talk hella tough but when you see them in the street it's all peace, love and positivity
this too. It's beyond corny. Roland goofy for that.

And buddy definitely wanted to make a scene to post on the internet/clout chase himself.

Just bozo shyt by both of them. Especially grown ass men.

Dem likes are a fukkin drug.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I’m not trying to dictate anything.

I’m looking at the situation with logic.

If those were “fighting words” dude ain’t wanna fight anymore than rolland did.

If he wanted to hash out their differences with words, Rolland offered that and he didn’t want to do it.

So then what was dude trying to accomplish with his “reaction”???
The answer is obvious and I mentioned it in an earlier comment, but that still doesn’t change the premise of my point.

Watch what you say on the internet and who you say it to.