*Update* Roland Martin Got His Hoe Card Pulled At The DNC Convention - Tariq Interview

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think homie wanted a moment and got it. That;s all he looked like he "checked" Roland who probably got on twitter and roasted him again.

Putting aside the nikka moment that he'd only do to a nikka not a white boy. You could catch Roland slipping almost anywhere there's a fish fry at a auntie fest or souls to the polls campaign you could totally put hands on him there.
There's no etiquette or rules to pulling up on someone. It's why you should always watch what you say about someone as everyone's energy is different and you never know when/where they'll respond.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
There's no etiquette or rules to pulling up on someone. It's why you should always watch what you say about someone as everyone's energy is different and you never know when/where they'll respond.
Oh so it's Roland's fault.

There's a reason people don't pull up on Charlamagne despite him giving people Donkey of the Day

Some random *which he wouldn't pull up on* is different Journalists are paid to have opinions.

besides if you're saying that he should smacked Roland

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If I was Martin, I would have goaded dude to hit me.

there is nothing more satisfying than seeing someone fukk up their own shyt due to a lack of control

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Oh so it's Roland's fault.

There's a reason people don't pull up on Charlamagne despite him giving people Donkey of the Day

Some random *which he wouldn't pull up on* is different Journalists are paid to have opinions.

besides if you're saying that he should smacked Roland
That’s because he hss money to have security on payroll, who has literally stopped people when they tried running the fade with him person. Namely Mase years ago which was corroborated by Bomani.

Rolland is not famous enough like that or has the bread to do that, so yes he’s more prone to being pulled up on in person

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine somebody from the Coli pull up on you and you’re a teacher in your classroom, or you’re at someone’s funeral or something.. you’re just like “whoa, chill” and you throw your hand up while saying it. The person confronting you has somebody recording with their phone, then another person on the Coli goes frame by frame to find a still of you looking scared. Then somebody makes a thread saying so and so Coli member punked out. This is the same thing lol

Roland martin is a public figure with a public platform. He should be ready for the smoke at all times. Thats a part of his job.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know u banned from church for eating dikk LITERALLY, but it's a place of worship where running up on 50 year olds is inappropriate.

A coward defending a coward being a coward. You see yourself in him. Just like you shill cowards tell people to vote democrat without asking for and receiving anything in return. Just like yall are cowards when it comes to holding these goofies accountable like roland martin. You shills are nothing but rent-a-cowards

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Roland martin is a public figure with a public platform. He should be ready for the smoke at all times. Thats a part of his job.
True. But my point still stands. People literally fight over social media bullshyt all the time.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I see yall ok with people talking crazy to yall.

You nikkas in this site is soft as hell. I don’t give a fukk if he 60 nikka. If you talk crazy to me just make sure you are like that if we happen to see each other.

I forget most yall lil nikkas is p*ssy on this site.
Their tethered ring leader, Willma HOcean, got ran off this site, friend. :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That’s because he hss money to have security on payroll, who has literally stopped people when they tried running the fade with him person. Namely Mase years ago which was corroborated by Bomani.

Rolland is not famous enough like that or has the bread to do that, so yes he’s more prone to being pulled up on in person
Correct and I'm saying you won't get the clout tokens you're expecting by slapping him
So I'd give him a pass.

Imagine buddy reaching over those old uncs ana aunties to slap fire out of Rollie's fat ass

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Naw fukk that. Either dude wanted to talk, he wanted to fight, or he wanted to make a scene.

He obviously ain’t wanna talk cause rolland offered that. If he wanted to fight he woulda done it.

Only thing left is dude wanted to make a scene so he could post it on the internet.

We not bout to defend clown behavior. :camby:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. But my point still stands. People literally fight over social media bullshyt all the time.

I see nothing wrong with what that man did to roland martin. In fact, we need more people to confront these shyttalkers especially these politicians head on. Check these oppressive ass clowns telling us black people to run in place.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Ja'Mal Green

Roland Martin

I guess this is a giant flex that needed to be filmed.
How do you know his age? Been seeing him on the news off and on for almost the past ten years, and I’m IN Chicago, and never knew a biographical thing about him aside from his name.

Also, 55 isn’t that old. It’s just that Roland is fat. LL Cool J is older, but I bet he wouldn’t get ran up on.