[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
When people post this it lets me know you’re not tryna have an honest discussion.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's really all it takes for them to turn into a bytch. A man with a badge and a vest.

He ain't THAT mentally ill or else he would have went out buckin at the cops

Church.

Ain't shyt wrong with him. Dude just a piece of shyt fukkboi.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Haven't read the whole thread but from what I've seen:

I think we need to stop using the term "mentally ill" for these people. I think that category should be left to those who truly aren't in the right state of mind when they do shootings.

This is premeditated and I believe the shooter is simply desensitized to death, which is why he was able to take life so easily.

I also believe clout played into this where he wanted to go out with a bang if, from what I read, he was already heading to the pin for murder, so why just be another stat? Why not make the headlines?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
if you remove guns the problem is still going to be there, no? People will still use a weapon for violence

guns aren’t the issue.. I’m confused why removing them would make the situation better
Kill less ppl with a knife
What's hard to understand?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Yes, it would. What are you talking about?

It there weren't so many guns in America, gun violence (and violence in general) would drop significantly :mjtf:
That’s an extremely broad statement to make.. just like this entire thread is making a broad statement on Rap music fueling this weirdo’s rampage.

How about looking into gun regulation, mental illness of the person behind the trigger, as well as how these guns entered the hands of these individuals. Even if they banned and outlawed guns today… what exactly happens to the individuals who’ve been stockpiling them for years?

I used a knife, another weapon of choice, as an example and y’all attacking me like I said something obtuse.. nobody is comparing the two but IF SOMEONE WANTS TO KILL YOU THEY WILL FIND ANY WAY TO gun or not

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Those who have an issue with addressing violent rap music in these violent situations seems to forget that we always take note of the kind of media a shooter consumes.

None of you act surprised when a white shooter consumes 4*** or right wing media.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
You're in a far more advantageous position to kill with a gun than a knife. You can't possibly hop out on a group a knife everyone from a distance.

Removing a lot of guns off the streets would undoubtedly cause a lot of these homicides to fall.

That's a simple deduction.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
That’s an extremely broad statement to make.. just like this entire thread is making a broad statement on Rap music fueling this weirdo’s rampage.

How about looking into gun regulation, mental illness of the person behind the trigger, as well as how these guns entered the hands of these individuals. Even if they banned and outlawed guns today… what exactly happens to the individuals who’ve been stockpiling them for years?

I used a knife, another weapon of choice, as an example and y’all attacking me like I said something obtuse.. nobody is comparing the two but IF SOMEONE WANTS TO KILL YOU THEY WILL FIND ANY WAY TO gun or not
Well, of course but killing someone with a knife is much harder than killing someone with a gun :comeon:

One person can kill a lot more people in a shorter amount of time with a gun than a knife.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're in a far more advantageous position to kill with a gun than a knife. You can't possibly hop out on a group a knife everyone from a distance.

Removing a lot of guns off the streets would undoubtedly cause a lot of these homicides to fall.

That's a simple deduction.

p*ssy ass white men are afraid to live in a country without guns is the root of the problem and why gun control would never pass.

Eric Holder was right.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Well, of course but killing someone with a knife is much harder than killing someone with a gun :comeon:

One person can kill a lot more people in a shorter amount of time with a gun than a knife.
thank you for the obvious. I wasn’t arguing that I was making a point that crazy people are going to do crazy shyt, gun or not. I’m confused and would like to be educated on why multiple people in this thread disagree with that statement instead of “gun > knife” in my notifications

and saying “outlawing guns” is my #1 issue. Is there a more detailed plan besides that? It’s literally the same tactic brehs use when discussing how evil rap is without diving into any of the other factors… which is what makes me confused on the backlash :mjlol: