[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I get that he was rapping drill music, but I'm surprised we're full on blaming it in this thread. And that's coming from me who has decided to avoid any black-on-black violence music.

Like clearly this guy was more insane than anything, right? Targeting innocents, live streaming it, that's insane cac shyt.

I'm not blaming it but it is a terrible thing for our image.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that he was rapping drill music, but I'm surprised we're full on blaming it in this thread. And that's coming from me who has decided to avoid any black-on-black violence music.

Like clearly this guy was more insane than anything, right? Targeting innocents, live streaming it, that's insane cac shyt.
When people post this it lets me know you’re not tryna have an honest discussion.

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
Black men need to control their image. Stop blaming everything on the “evil white man” or black women with weaves. Biden needs to bring back the crime bill. Get upset all you want but hood black men are out of control
fukk Biden and fukk a crime bill. This shyt would solved overnight if nikkas would just stop with the excuses.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
There's a reason why literally everywhere with "knives instead of guns" has a homicide rate that's a tiny fraction of the places with lots of guns.
if you remove guns the problem is still going to be there, no? People will still use a weapon for violence

guns aren’t the issue.. I’m confused why removing them would make the situation better

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
if you remove guns the problem is still going to be there, no? People will still use a weapon for violence

guns aren’t the issue.. I’m confused why removing them would make the situation better

You concede that the homicide rates in places without guns is a tiny fraction of places with lots of guns but you are also confused about why removing guns would make the situation better?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
You concede that the homicide rates in places without guns is a tiny fraction of places with lots of guns but you are also confused about why removing guns would make the situation better?
It wouldn’t though that’s why when this point is brought it’s stupid.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
they brought buddy in alive
full