[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I remember them cops shooting up a Van with two innocent people(women) in it from the back they were so “not scared”
I could be wrong but I think they did that more once during the Dorner thing. It was crazy to me that because somehow those women weren’t hurt/killed that it was like “no harm no foul” and forgotten.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Stop blaming mental illness. Some people are just evil and have no morals. By blaming an illness (aside from the fact that you're not a doctor and cannot make a diagnosis) you give them an excuse. As far as I'm concerned, if he knows what he's doing, mental illness is out of the question. If he's high on some bullshyt that's causing him to do this, then he's still a lowlife scumbag.

I only blamed mental illness because breh is Black, and thats what cac do when one of their own fukks up..they simply blame mental illness.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Please seek mental assistance and leave other people out of your nonsense

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Anyone defending drill music that celebrates black men killing each other is a moron, the music promotes a culture of hate and violence. Its the sick music, kill this nikka, shoot that nikka etc what do you expect? chickens are coming home to roost.

What the hell does this have to do with any music?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What if he was inspired by seeing the media coverage of White serial killers? 🤔

What if violent rap has nothing to do with him going over the edge?
He could’ve been listening to country music and the usual suspects would be in here saying it’s rap music and lock all young black men up.

This shooting was eerily similar to the incel shooter (Elliott Rodger) who was shooting people out his car in California and there wasn’t one post talking about rap music.