[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I'll never understand this stuff. RIP to those who died, and if anyone survived I hope they can make a full recovery.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
It’s always mental health. Maybe breh is just a complete piece of shyt.

That's what I'm saying. Apparently the coli is full of mental health professionals who can diagnose by watching video.

They're saying he's manic because he seems erratic when he could just as well be coked out. Maybe it's adrenaline. Who knows. What we do know is that he seems to be aware of his surroundings, that he seems to be coherent, think methodically (keeps switching cars to make it harder for cops to find him etc).. those are not the actions of someone who is clinically insane.

The easier explanation is that we're dealing with a lowlife degenerate who took his anger and frustrations out on society (specifically his own ppl).

Did hip-hop cause him to do with this? No. But when it was time for him to go on a shooting spree, he was rapping lyrics that are about killing and shooting up black neighborhoods. Similar to cacs blasting heavy metal before shooting sprees. The music does not cause the actions, but there's clearly a correlation between the soundtrack of your life and how you view the world.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Nope, I’m a tinfoil guy, but you and this forum not ready for the shyt I have to say in regards to when black folks are the ones causing terror. Y’all aren’t emotionally ready to hear it…..
Thanks for sparing the world of your horseshyt

larsattack

All Star
Daps
That's what I'm saying. Apparently the coli is full of mental health professionals who can diagnose by watching video.

They're saying he's manic because he seems erratic when he could just as well be coked out. Maybe it's adrenaline. Who knows. What we do know is that he seems to be aware of his surroundings, that he seems to be coherent, think methodically (keeps switching cars to make it harder for cops to find him etc).. those are not the actions of someone who is clinically insane.

The easier explanation is that we're dealing with a lowlife degenerate who took his anger and frustrations out on society (specifically his own ppl).

Did hip-hop cause him to do with this? No. But when it was time for him to go on a shooting spree, he was rapping lyrics that are about killing and shooting up black neighborhoods. Similar to cacs blasting heavy metal before shooting sprees. The music does not cause the actions, but there's clearly a correlation between the soundtrack of your life and how you view the world.
Being a Angry low life degenerate doesn’t mean you will kill people. He’s still an exception. And remember that there usually are warning signs before someone like this acts out. Mental illness is going to be involved one way or another

concise

Veteran
Daps

Mental health crisis doesn't mean you can't speak properly at all or that you're doing the stop drop and roll and on endless loop like shown in entertainment.

This is why education is important.

:yeshrug:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I've never seen nun of these nikkas in the threads for white mass shooters talking about it can't be mental health it's gotta be rap. :mjpls: you nikkas only pull out draconian laws and brutal methods when the suspects are Black. I see y'all with your white supremacists talking points. Keep going.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They don't call them mass shootings. I had a long ass rant on it ages ago, but when I saw people get shot at my football game - it wasn't called a mass shooting. When people got shot in the Duke ER parking lot, it wasn't a mass shooting. When people decided to shoot at the bus just to kill one person, it wasn't a mass shooting. etc

The statistics are skewed so the response and gravity get changed. When there's violence in certain areas, its not treated the same as in other areas.

I think the only reason this picked up was because dude was live streaming AND traveling with his violence in an area that just lost its shyt over one rich white woman.
Those instances are still bad and those nikkas need to be locked up

But they're not the same

They had a target and a reason they just didn't dgaf about ppl who get hit in the crossfire

Going on rampages and there's no prior conflict behind it that's new for Black people

Other than the DC snipers and some other examples

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
More misrepresentations of the facts.

I'll help those that are interested in facts by quoting my exact statement so that it is easily searchable.

"Black people should avoid congregating UNLESS they are coming together to do something of constructive value"

bytch shut up