[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Violent criminals must be removed from society, there's no rehabilitating that whether it's aggravated assault, carjacking, or the other much more serious offenses. After they've done their time they can be shipped off to an island with other violent offenders but that's about it. Keep them away from the rest of us at all costs.

Why would you say just blatantly false shyt with no evidence or experience behind it at all? Like just literally make shyt up with zero truth and then claim some draconian policy should be based around the shyt you made up in your head.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
This isn’t true. The problem is some violent offenders do change, some don’t. The issue is you have new violent offenders everyday. Also you arent a violent offender until you are.
1) I don't care if some change, we all reach a point where we know right from wrong and if you finally get it after being incarcerated then great I'm sure you'll be able to turn Trainwreck Island around in no time but I don't want them anywhere around me or the rest of civilization.

2) As for not being a violent offender until one is, you're absolutely right which is why society needs to start investing in the future now providing quality education and robust social safety nets so that today's kids aren't tomorrow's sociopaths. But for the crash test dummies out there today, hell no their asses are getting shipped off to the island.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fire by Arthur Brown is not far right and can be found in many places. That aside, it is not hard to find most kinds of music on the internet with ease.
Brown stunned by ‘Fire’ use in New Zealand massacre

My problem with all of this is this: Assuming music is to blame, influences is a contributing factor:
We have person A being reacting violently while person B is not. For some reason, instead of asking why Person A is reacting violently to said music, especially since Person A is the anomaly since he is in the minority of people effected by music as he is, we are skipping over all of that and just outright putting blame on the music, even merely saying it is a contributing factor, one is still affixing blame to it. That doesn't make sense to me. We should be looking at the people supposedly effected and figure out why they are affected as they are since if the music made them act in this manner, how do we know what else will make them act in that manner? This is why I'm baffled by what I feel is a reactionary approach to the issue. It's not going to fix anything since even under the idea that music is to blame or a contributing factor, it does not get down to the heart of the matter and instead, does what is all too common in this country and puts a flimsy band-aid on the issue. Even more, it ignores the complex action that is crime. There's too many things ignored in all of this.

...AND SO GO ON the lines from the Serbian nationalist song that the alleged New Zealand mosque shooter, 28-year old Australian Brenton Tarrant, was playing minutes before he stepped out of his car and killed 50 people attending afternoon prayer in Christchurch

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Why would you say just blatantly false shyt with no evidence or experience behind it at all? Like just literally make shyt up with zero truth and then claim some draconian policy should be based around the shyt you made up in your head.
Violent criminals must be removed from society, you can take the crying to Crash Test Dummy Island with the rest of them.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
He

maxresdefault.jpg

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glorifying hood life and the gang lifestyle was the worst thing we have done. You can argue shyt like drill/rap music isn't the core cause and sure, you maybe right, but it sure as hell hasn't and isn't helping. These are the most prominent images of Black American men that are thrust forward to every part of the globe. Dudes standing in groups waving and thrusting guns up in the air, talking about how many bodies we got.etc

This has got to change.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Its weird how the tinfoilers are never in these threads when nikkas do the shooting. A cac goes around shooting randos, its a false flag operation, started by the jews to take away around guns. When its a nikka, its our culture, nothing to see here.
Nope, I’m a tinfoil guy, but you and this forum not ready for the shyt I have to say in regards to when black folks are the ones causing terror. Y’all aren’t emotionally ready to hear it…..

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Keep note of the replies in here

Some of these posters acting as though whites don't go on mass shooting sprees.

:mjpls:

This has more to do with mental illness than anything else.

Stop blaming mental illness. Some people are just evil and have no morals. By blaming an illness (aside from the fact that you're not a doctor and cannot make a diagnosis) you give them an excuse. As far as I'm concerned, if he knows what he's doing, mental illness is out of the question. If he's high on some bullshyt that's causing him to do this, then he's still a lowlife scumbag.