[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I said treating not claiming Nikka already shifting the goalpost :mjlol:
You on still on this reglious campaign about rap music even after nikkas time & time again gave much more meaningful, rational, significant causes as to why specifically crime & certain behaviors are they way they are in the community you again keep ignoring/ putting it in the backfield to spend more time talking about rap music not even the fukking gangs in rap music :mjlol:

If your instinct is to skip all these & first & foremost talk about rap the impression you’re giving is you are not trying to have a thoughtful serious discussion with me and some others that feel that way & then wondering why you keep getting criticized it's that simple :unimpressed:

I'm not moving goal posts at all, nor am I ignoring posts about the core issues that lead to these outcomes, I have numerous posts over the years outlining them myself. My time spent speaking about music that centers around the deaths of Black men is more about highlighting how unmistakably anti-Black it is.

I don't think Black people should even fix their mouths to say that music that celebrates Black men being murdered is "just entertainment" when the leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
This is the same site that was full of nikkas bytching about Billy Porter and Lil Nas X being a terrible influence on young Black Boys and the image of BM as a whole.

Suddenly that same concern goes completely out of the window when someone mentions drill music. The killer in question rapping the shyt doesn't even matter.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Mane. He claimed to have 5 bodies on Live (saying their names) and straight up admitted to killing a man who was shot and killed last night.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if he was inspired by seeing the media coverage of White serial killers? 🤔

What if violent rap has nothing to do with him going over the edge?
:gucci:
Grasping at straws like hell.

Sad thing is that I think you truly believe you are making a good argument.

We see dudes arrest history
We got footage of him spitting drill bars before killing someone.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the same site that was full of nikkas bytching about Billy Porter and Lil Nas X being a terrible influence on young Black Boys and the image of BM as a whole.

Suddenly that same concern goes completely out of the window when someone mentions drill music. The killer in question rapping the shyt doesn't even matter.
Or how Cardi B and Megan are turning girls to thots with their music.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Its weird how the tinfoilers are never in these threads when nikkas do the shooting. A cac goes around shooting randos, its a false flag operation, started by the jews to take away around guns. When its a nikka, its our culture, nothing to see here.

What kind of idiotic statement is this?

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
FcGogBYWAAAIVkM

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:
Grasping at straws like hell.

Sad thing is that I think you truly believe you are making a good argument.

We see dudes arrest history
We got footage of him spitting drill bars before killing someone.

So rap music is the problem rather than how people are raised. Got it.

People have no choice in their own actions, because they can't be responsible for anything they do after listening to rap music.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Tarrant is in another country listening to far right fascist music from another country. And I'm sure even in those countries that kinda of music isn't easily found on mainstream platforms like Spotify or YouTube music.

A poster already pointed it out: it isnt the factor, but it can be a contributing factor
Fire by Arthur Brown is not far right and can be found in many places. That aside, it is not hard to find most kinds of music on the internet with ease.
Brown stunned by ‘Fire’ use in New Zealand massacre
Tarrant posted video of his deadly actions on Facebook and the live stream included “Fire” blasting while he was in his car. The suspected killer sang along to the song.

My problem with all of this is this: Assuming music is to blame, influences is a contributing factor:
We have person A being reacting violently while person B is not. For some reason, instead of asking why Person A is reacting violently to said music, especially since Person A is the anomaly since he is in the minority of people effected by music as he is, we are skipping over all of that and just outright putting blame on the music, even merely saying it is a contributing factor, one is still affixing blame to it. That doesn't make sense to me. We should be looking at the people supposedly effected and figure out why they are affected as they are since if the music made them act in this manner, how do we know what else will make them act in that manner? This is why I'm baffled by what I feel is a reactionary approach to the issue. It's not going to fix anything since even under the idea that music is to blame or a contributing factor, it does not get down to the heart of the matter and instead, does what is all too common in this country and puts a flimsy band-aid on the issue. Even more, it ignores the complex action that is crime. There's too many things ignored in all of this.