[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

dyingonce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
10.0. 0.3
Also benefits the white execs and bloggers, etc etc. It has zero value to the average black person yet we defend it tooth and nail
we defend it hard, we won't take any responsibility for it whatsoever. we defend it like we are the artist who made the creative lyrics about killing our own.

if a simple analysis was done of the lyrics and such data was gathered on how many times the word kill, murder, n*qq* or anyother non positive gesture was used one might say this is pretty laced with things you might not want in your life.

TAKE AWAY THE BEAT AND YOUR LEFT WITH JUST WORDS AND MEANINGS

Bro A. Wilson speaks on critical analysis and being able to relate the things that are not related on the surface and making sense of it and applying it to decision making. but wasn't dude kinda wrapping a little bit before walking into the store and shooting?

seems like we've been experimented on ever since we've been here and it's effects are continuously showing up in our behavior

we gotta be smarter than this

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
:stopitslime:It's wild to watch local news and then see firsthand how outsider national news like the NY Times is posting blatant misinformation saying "5 killings."

The girl he carjacked and killed just turned 17 two weeks ago. The guy he shot in Autozone is out of surgery and not out of the woods yet.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
:stopitslime:It's wild to watch local news and then see firsthand how outsider national news like the NY Times is posting blatant misinformation saying "5 killings."

The girl he carjacked and killed just turned 17 two weeks ago. The guy he shot in Autozone is out of surgery and not out of the woods yet.

:snoop:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he sounds goofy when he repeats that BS.

But he's 100% correct about Rap music.

And I hope you are not calling me a goofball because I've been called out some of his extremist takes.

No I just believe that anybody that blames something like rap music for societal problems is using it as an excuse to not blame the real issue which piss poor parenting.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Say word he do all that shooting to throw his hands up and surrender to the police
That's really all it takes for them to turn into a bytch. A man with a badge and a vest.

He ain't THAT mentally ill or else he would have went out buckin at the cops

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe this dude had an educated mother and father, went to well funded schools, and all it took was listening to that damn pooh shiesty for him to go on a rampage.

How do you know he was not inspired by White serial killers?

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Looks like a whole photo op. Who the hell takes a picture after apprehending a mass shooter in this fashion and then you got blue checks all over the Internet talking about it?

The whole situation smells funny to me.

This is common because they take a picture to

1) Assure people he's caught
2) Show they didn't Rodney King him
3) To give to the media and hammer the point home that he needs to NEVER have a chance at freedom because he has no remorse.

Everything isn't some conspiracy. It's plenty of Zeek Huncho's out here ready to crash out and catch a body. Come out and talk to these yungins and you'll be shocked and sad.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
No I just believe that anybody that blames something like rap music for societal problems is using it as an excuse to not blame the real issue which piss poor parenting.

Forgetting God is the real reason. But nikkas will fight tooth and nail to deny that.

“I, even I, am He who comforts you.
Who are you that you are afraid of man who dies
And of a son of man who is made [as destructible] as grass,

That you have forgotten the Lord your Maker, Who stretched out the heavens And laid the foundations of the earth, That you continually tremble with fear all day long because of the rage of the oppressor, As he takes aim to destroy? And where is the rage of the oppressor?

Last edited: