[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You weren't talking about only yourself but black people as a whole here.

Is this you? You said what now? :conceit:

I said that Black people don't need studies from on high to recognize that anti-Black music isn't something that should be normalized in our culture.

it's literally right there in the quote

:gucci:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It’s always mental health. Maybe breh is just a complete piece of shyt.
Exactly.

Nobody gets more excuses in our communities than these c00ns.

Just face the facts that he ain't shyt but an ain't shyt muthafukka.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to the degree that they are going after rappers and even then, they literally took a more nuanced approach to it. They recognized that not all kids were effected. They did studies. They took a literal scientific, albeit, flawed approach to the whole thing. Even then, you have recent mass shooters who listened to rock music and yet all we hear about Manson is his rape shyt instead of that.
Who is they and what rappers are they going after? You mean the criminals that moonlight as rappers?

We don't know what they were listening to right before they got out there cars to shoot up a place or if they were singing to themselves while they were killing people.
This dude here was live streaming himself so we hear him rapping crazy shyt on his way to kill people.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I said that Black people don't need studies from on high to recognize that anti-Black music isn't something that should be normalized in our culture.

it's literally right there in the quote

:gucci:
:snoop:
Since you're either slow or merely pretending on purpose: I indicated that we, the black community should have a study done, and you rejected that idea. You later on, in this thread, said you were talking about yourself, when you were not. I mean really now. :comeon:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It really bothers me. There is a very deep intellectual dishonesty at work. It reminds me of how white supremacists operate. This is why it bothers me so much. I've seen those tactics before and I don't like seeing them again.

That’s why I don’t entertain the sissy. I once did. But it’s clear what dude on. And nikkas be on here like, why you call him a bytch :picard:

nikka cause he is a bytch. fukk you mean

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That clown even subscribes to the theory of any place Black people assemble as being a problem. He even included Black Churches into his craziness. He literally assumes that his statements are so subtle and Black people are so stupid that they don't know what he is stating and or otherwise inferring or implying. Then there are a bunch of typical coli goofballs running in defending his not so veiled statements in thread after thread that actually share his racist belief systems or who are too slow to grasp what he wrote.

Yeah he sounds goofy when he repeats that BS.

But he's 100% correct about Rap music.

And I hope you are not calling me a goofball because I've been called out some of his extremist takes.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Who is they and what rappers are they going after? You mean the criminals that moonlight as rappers?

We don't know what they were listening to right before they got out there cars to shoot up a place or if they were singing to themselves while they were killing people.
This dude here was live streaming himself so we hear him rapping crazy shyt on his way to kill people.
We know what Branton Tarrant was listening to when he shot up that mosque. It was rock music.

And I'll add, are we going to ignore everything else and only pay attention to the music or act like all the other people who listen to the same music and are fine don't exist? That makes no sense to me.