[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
That clown even subscribes to the theory of any place Black people assemble as being a problem. He even included Black Churches into his craziness. He literally assumes that his statements are so subtle and Black people are so stupid that they don't know what he is stating and or otherwise inferring or implying. Then there are a bunch of typical coli goofballs running in defending his not so veiled statements in thread after thread that actually share his racist belief systems or who are too slow to grasp what he wrote.
It really bothers me. There is a very deep intellectual dishonesty at work. It reminds me of how white supremacists operate. This is why it bothers me so much. I've seen those tactics before and I don't like seeing them again.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More misrepresentations of the facts.

I'll help those that are interested in facts by quoting my exact statement so that it is easily searchable.

"Black people should avoid congregating UNLESS they are coming together to do something of constructive value"

You mentioned your bad experiences in Church. You are not slick. People read your bullshyt for what it is. They know exactly what you are writing.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Something is rotten in denmark with this whole situation. And you got the New York times reporting on this?

nikka may very will be some kind of programmed manchurian candidate sent to kill at random.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You mentioned your bad experiences in Church. You are not slick. People read your bullshyt for what it is. They know exactly what you are writing.

Fam, I'm in a Black church EVERY Sunday. I literally missed one service in the past two years.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It really bothers me. There is a very deep intellectual dishonesty at work. It reminds me of how white supremacists operate. This is why it bothers me so much. I've seen those tactics before and I don't like seeing them again.

He is a White Supremacist. He might be in Black face, but he is definitely a White Supremacist. He thinks he is slick, but he is not.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
If it's true that I rejected the idea of a study, you should be able to quote me, right?

but the truth is, you can not. I am able to say this confidently (twice now) because I know what I said and I know what you said. You could easily make me look foolish by quoting me but it's clearly not an option that's on the table for you.
You weren't talking about only yourself but black people as a whole here.

Black people don't need studies from on high to recognize that anti-Black music isn't something that should be normalized in our culture. We can acknowledge that music celebrating the deaths of Black men should have no place in our culture. We can recognize that no other cultures fight to defend something so vile and disgusting. If we're objective, we can also acknowledge that there's no reason we should continue to call each other n*ggers or defend the behavior with bullshyt excuses about it being a term of endearment, another feature of this culture that rap music has all but made concrete.
Is this you? You said what now? Feel free to start jeulzing. :conceit: