[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
THIS THIS THIS.

Can't even give a play by play of what this murderer was literally doing without motherfukkers getting defensive over rap.
And? We've had mass shooters listening to rock music right before killing people and no one says anything about that. The willinginess to use black lives to push an agenda is unmatched by some of y'all.

"B-b-but the music glorifies..."
No, the same music many other people listen to and don't have a problem with and don't commit crimes to? fukking hell.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkas in these threads will have more posts directed towards Matt than the nikka headlining the story.
Cause he a bytch and always parading his fakkit, simple ass talking points. The same nikka scared of his own people and who suggested inoculating women and shyt. nikkas be compelled to point out a bytch when they see one. He a stain on the board. And you a hoe if you support that sissy

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Mfs couldn't wait to bring up rap music:dead:

I was rasied in south memphis and north memphis in 80's and 90..... these new ninjas can't handle King Von and the rest these dudes,,
just like @REdefinition said that motherfukker was shooting people rapping on some Crazy Story type shyt,,,,,

I'm older corporate breh and this is a hard as song :banderas:I can really see how some songs can influenced these yung dudes ,,,

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
And? We've had mass shooters listening to rock music right before killing people and no one says anything about that. The willinginess to use black lives to push an agenda is unmatched by some of y'all.

"B-b-but the music glorifies..."
No, the same music many other people listen to and don't have a problem with and don't commit crimes to? fukking hell.

I am not making the claim that music is making kids murder anyone. What is the agenda being pushed here, I made a post that literally described a video and because the description mentions rap, it's somehow pushing an agenda.

:francis:

the knee-jerk defense you and many others have for this obscene filth is coloring your perception of something as basic as a description of a video when the fukking video literally mirrors the description.

it's insane.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
nikkas in these threads will have more posts directed towards Matt than the nikka headlining the story.
Because daps exist and due to that, people can agree and support talking points without having to say anything. Count the daps and miss me with that bullshyt.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh def sounds remedial. Most likely mentally ill. and on drugs. He's ready to crash out. Cops need to actually use all that money and do what needs to be done for the safety of the community.
Most of these street goons down south are remedial and can barely speak coherently.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That's your entire persona on repeat

Now is your opportunity to prove it, if that's my persona on repeat, you should be able to find innumerable posts of me claiming that music is turning kids into murderers.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Damn I had never heard of that. Just read up on it and it’s a Crazy story

Check out the book whenever you get a chance:

s-l640.jpg

It goes into further details from how shytty the falsely accused dudes were treated by the police department, the background on the brothers that ran up into the house (one was a former cop), and basically clown shoes shyt from the city of Philly because it was bad enough the mayor at the time was getting shytted on for corruption.