[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The closest thing to get such coverage before "mass shootings" were sadly apart of this countries agenda was "Lex Street Massacre". Probably one of the worst cases I have ever read about due to the fact that it was in my city, and also all those souls died over a fukking burnt clutch.
They don't call them mass shootings. I had a long ass rant on it ages ago, but when I saw people get shot at my football game - it wasn't called a mass shooting. When people got shot in the Duke ER parking lot, it wasn't a mass shooting. When people decided to shoot at the bus just to kill one person, it wasn't a mass shooting. etc

The statistics are skewed so the response and gravity get changed. When there's violence in certain areas, its not treated the same as in other areas.

I think the only reason this picked up was because dude was live streaming AND traveling with his violence in an area that just lost its shyt over one rich white woman.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
My take: I don't think these are either/or dynamics. I believe music is A factor, not THE factor. Most people who listen to violent music don't act out that violence. Most poor people aren't criminals. Most people with mental health diagnosis' don't harm others. But we can't ignore poverty and mental heatlh are contributing factors to crime and violence. I think the music is in that category too. Not a big peice but it's a factor. People who study these things have concluded "culture" to be the biggest influence on human behavior. Impoverished, mentally ill people exist all over the world, but America specifically has a culture that pushes these people to violence. Music influences culture. Again, its not THE sole influence, but it's an influence.

Factor in the access to guns and hard drugs and you have a dangerous mix

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Cause he was rapping on live b4 shooting
So if he was singing a country music song they would’ve blamed country music?
These c00ns and cacs are fukked and now I kinda see why that matt fukk like this because he’s a fat fukking fukk like his daddy whitlock fukking lard piece of shyt cac or c00n

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Mfs couldn't wait to bring up rap music:dead:

If your'e really outside around yungins and saw his Live and how he talks before shooting, he sounds exactly like the young crash dummies who have no sense of concious. The way he was mindlessly rapping lyrics (many that I know) and was saying he really live it.

It's downright scary because I saw so many yungins in him when I was watching the Live. Add that with the song & music video clips he was posting on his Story today. It's so many kids who are now ticking time bombs itching to catch a body because they think real life is a video game or song lyrics. It's wild if you're outside.

The people who say it doesn't effect them aren't really around them. They're really trying to live the lyrics and are trying to rap about what they're really doing.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So if he was singing a country music song they would’ve blamed country music?
These c00ns and cacs are fukked and now I kinda see why that matt fukk like this because he’s a fat fukking fukk like his daddy whitlock fukking lard piece of shyt cac or c00n
You really are emotional and retarded, you know that?