[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before walking into an Autozone to shoot someone, he raps the lyrics, "these n*ggas capping get hit with the blick, they can get hit with the blick"

:francis:
I remember a poster here saying that these dudes use drill rap as their soundtracks

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Cause he a bytch and always parading his fakkit, simple ass talking points. The same nikka scared of his own people and who suggested inoculating women and shyt. nikkas be compelled to point out a bytch when they see one. He a stain on the board. And you a hoe if you support that sissy

At the end of the day, he's a man posting on a forum. It's trivial.

Direct your frustration towards the bytches out here doing shyt like this on the regular. That shyt is far more detrimental to the every day BM and BW than what Matt is saying on the coli.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And? We've had mass shooters listening to rock music right before killing people and no one says anything about that. The willinginess to use black lives to push an agenda is unmatched by some of y'all.

"B-b-but the music glorifies..."
No, the same music many other people listen to and don't have a problem with and don't commit crimes to? fukking hell.
So you pretending they didn't try to get marilyn manson and other groups out the paint when columbine happened?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now is your opportunity to prove it, if that's my persona on repeat, you should be able to find innumerable posts of me claiming that music is turning kids into murderers.

Why does he have to search your post history for stuff that everyone knows that you state repeatedly.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
And? We've had mass shooters listening to rock music right before killing people and no one says anything about that. The willinginess to use black lives to push an agenda is unmatched by some of y'all.

No, the same music many other people listen to and don't have a problem with and don't commit crimes to? fukking hell.

The agenda is to have violent criminals like Lil Boosie to be perceived as whimsical figures to feed the prison pipeline.

These cac devils would prefer for Black Boys to look up to these degenerate rappers instead of tech entrepreneurs.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They definitely came at guys like Marilyn Manson and Slipknot

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
My take: I don't think these are either/or dynamics. I believe music is A factor, not THE factor. Most people who listen to violent music don't act out that violence. Most poor people aren't criminals. Most people with mental health diagnosis' don't harm others. But we can't ignore poverty and mental heatlh are contributing factors to crime and violence. I think the music is in that category too. Not a big peice but it's a factor. People who study these things have concluded "culture" to be the biggest influence on human behavior. Impoverished, mentally ill people exist all over the world, but America specifically has a culture that pushes these people to violence. Music influences culture. Again, its not THE sole influence, but it's an influence.
Well said

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they need to catch and kill his hoe ass.
UKVu0t8.gif

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I dunno about y’all, but the fact there is a large portion of the population so mentally ill they need pills to not harm other normal people is fukked

Throw them nikkas in the asylum like the old days

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Second time this week Memphis has been in national headlines :patrice:. Stay safe to the brehs out there.