[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad situation. That boy was definitely crazy, he was just talking in circles. He probably was never a functioning member of society and now his dumbass went completely crazy and took innocent lives smh

Legend27

Pro
Daps
Cause he was rapping on live b4 shooting
I know but once again some nikkas on thecoli treating rap music as the biggest/sole reason as to why shyt like this happens not like dude seems legitimately mental fukking ill & cracking jokes on undeniably way more significant influence such as poverty:deadrose:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
So if he was singing a country music song they would’ve blamed country music?
These c00ns and cacs are fukked and now I kinda see why that matt fukk like this because he’s a fat fukking fukk like his daddy whitlock fukking lard piece of shyt cac or c00n

But he wasn't

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I know but once again some nikkas on thecoli treating rap music as the biggest/sole reason as to why shyt like this happens not like dude seems legitimately mental fukking ill & cracking jokes on undeniably way more significant influence such as poverty:deadrose:

No one on here does this man, literally no one.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You really are emotional and retarded, you know that?
You got me confused with your loved ones. Matter of fact I feel bad for them if you’re able to say retarded like that. You probably cause that person multiple miseries with your unloved bytch ass. If they go off the deep end that will be your sole fault.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
My take: I don't think these are either/or dynamics. I believe music is A factor, not THE factor. Most people who listen to violent music don't act out that violence. Most poor people aren't criminals. Most people with mental health diagnosis' don't harm others. But we can't ignore poverty and mental heatlh are contributing factors to crime and violence. I think the music is in that category too. Not a big peice but it's a factor. People who study these things have concluded "culture" to be the biggest influence on human behavior. Impoverished, mentally ill people exist all over the world, but America specifically has a culture that pushes these people to violence. Music influences culture. Again, its not THE sole influence, but it's an influence.
I can respect that. The issue I have is, I view it like an allergic reaction. These people who react negatively to the music (commit crime and all that) are having an allergic reaction to something that doesn't effect other people. Other people consume it and are fine. Moreover, like allergens, other things may trigger that allergic reaction as well. If you remove the music, because other aspects of that person's life or being are not changed, more likely than not they will react the same way to something else because the other aspects that lend themselves to that problem have not been addressed. We should be taking a big picture approach to the whole thing instead of looking mainly at the music. We should be looking at instances where there isn't a problem and drawing comparisons and asking ourselves why some people are fine and why some aren't rather than roundly wanting to ban or police the entire genre of music. It seems like an overreaction.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
That's all I gotta say about the subject :hubie:

talesfromhood-5crazyk.png

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The closest thing to get such coverage before "mass shootings" were sadly apart of this countries agenda was "Lex Street Massacre". Probably one of the worst cases I have ever read about due to the fact that it was in my city, and also all those souls died over a fukking burnt clutch.

Damn I had never heard of that. Just read up on it and it’s a Crazy story