[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
At the end of the day, he's a man posting on a forum. It's trivial.

Direct your frustration towards the bytches out here doing shyt like this on the regular. That shyt is far more detrimental to the every day BM and BW than what Matt is saying on the coli.

nikka fukk you and Fat Matt fakkit ass. Shut ya soft ass up.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I am not making the claim that music is making kids murder anyone. What is the agenda being pushed here, I made a post that literally described a video and because the description mentions rap, it's somehow pushing an agenda.
You literally have posts across this board trying to push this idea. You are in multiple threads trying to create a correlation and then apply causation to that causation in a not so subtle way. Get of here with that bullshyt. You're not fooling anybody. :mjlol:

the knee-jerk defense you and many others have for this obscene filth is coloring your perception of something as basic as a description of a video when the fukking video literally mirrors the description.

it's insane.
An actual salient argument is now knee-jerk. The fact that you can't address actual rebuttals is now knee-jerk. You might as well just say "despite being 13% of the population..." because that is exactly the same methodology those fukks use and you know it. I can't take anyone seriously who would reject an actual study being done on the subject and instead bases shyt on loose correlations that he claims he is not making or flimsy causation he claims he is not making, or false claims that he claims he is not making - moves the goalposts and then claims he is not making those goalpost moved claims, and uses his own gay fantasies about Young Thug as a personal anecdote and calls that proof. I mean damn. :camby:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikkas in these threads will have more posts directed towards Matt than the nikka headlining the story.
What are people supposed to say? I mean, nobody supports this shyt. People who commit crimes like this need to be held accountable for their actions through whatever means it takes to get him off the streets. And this piece of shyt will rightfully face serious consequences for them. What else is there?

A lot of people on here are just tired of all the Black crime threads. And depressing stories.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dunno about y’all, but the fact there is a large portion of the population so mentally ill they need pills to not harm other normal people is fukked

Throw them nikkas in the asylum like the old days

What should let you know the depth of the mental illness problems in society is the amount of self medicating that people do each day like smoke weed, pop pills and abuse alcohol.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think they got buddy alive for the optics?

This is a black dude with an actual weapon this time who actual caught bodies on the same day. We’re not gonna March for breh
I think they try to bring in all mass shooters. It's almost like the families of the victims aren't given justice unless they are in court and they can see the killer and tell them how much they hate him and hope they suffer and rot in prison.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You literally have posts across this board trying to push this idea. You are in multiple threads trying to create a correlation and then apply causation to that causation in a not so subtle way. Get of here with that bullshyt. You're not fooling anybody. :mjlol:

An actual salient argument is now knee-jerk. The fact that you can't address actual rebuttals is now knee-jerk. You might as well just say "despite being 13% of the population..." because that is exactly the same methodology those fukks use and you know it. I can't take anyone seriously who would reject an actual study being done on the subject and instead bases shyt on loose correlations that he claims he is not making or flimsy causation he claims he is not making, or false claims that he claims he is not making - moves the goalposts and then claims he is not making those goalpost moved claims, and uses his own gay fantasies about Young Thug as a personal anecdote and calls that proof. I mean damn. :camby:

Yeah, I'm seeing that there's a reading comprehension problem going on with you. If you revisit the thread you're referencing, you'll (hopefully) notice that I didn't say I would reject a study, I simply said I don't need one. That claim in itself is absurd when I've literally posted studies here of how people react to different words, for example, after listening to violent music.

You're free to prove me wrong though but I don't expect much in that way.

:francis:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
So you pretending they didn't try to get marilyn manson and other groups out the paint when columbine happened?
They definitely came at guys like Marilyn Manson and Slipknot
Not to the degree that they are going after rappers and even then, they literally took a more nuanced approach to it. They recognized that not all kids were effected. They did studies. They took a literal scientific, albeit, flawed approach to the whole thing. Even then, you have recent mass shooters who listened to rock music and yet all we hear about Manson is his rape shyt instead of that.

Daps
How many people did he shoot before he was caught? and how many died? I don't see those stats in any of the news articles I'm reading.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was just a man in Detroit that was going around spraying people.

Since when did nikkaz in the hood get on that mass shooting tip? :dahell:
I'm not certain about the contemporary ideas of mass shooting when I was a child, I was literally
right next door to a trap house on a street where people gang banged.
They would light the block up like clockwork, every single week, bystanders be damned.

So, I really don't think this kind of violence is new at all, it just never really gets the coverage it deserves
because it's seen as "Business as usual".