[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Always really

They just don't get called mass shootings and get this kind of coverage

The closest thing to get such coverage before "mass shootings" were sadly apart of this countries agenda was "Lex Street Massacre". Probably one of the worst cases I have ever read about due to the fact that it was in my city, and also all those souls died over a fukking burnt clutch.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You think they got buddy alive for the optics?

This is a black dude with an actual weapon this time who actual caught bodies on the same day. We’re not gonna March for breh

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still doesn't explain why we ignore all other things and harp about the music more often than not, or why we ignore the FACT that a majority of the people listening to said music are not acting up. I can't get over that. And what bothers me it he constant shifting of goalposts in something that should be scientific. First it's the music is to blame, and when people can't explain how then it is the music influences. What's next? It's all tiresome and detracts from actual solutions. I'm even willing to admit that music may be a cause if people could explain how. But that never happens.
My take: I don't think these are either/or dynamics. I believe music is A factor, not THE factor. Most people who listen to violent music don't act out that violence. Most poor people aren't criminals. Most people with mental health diagnosis' don't harm others. But we can't ignore poverty and mental heatlh are contributing factors to crime and violence. I think the music is in that category too. Not a big peice but it's a factor. People who study these things have concluded "culture" to be the biggest influence on human behavior. Impoverished, mentally ill people exist all over the world, but America specifically has a culture that pushes these people to violence. Music influences culture. Again, its not THE sole influence, but it's an influence.