[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also benefits the white execs and bloggers, etc etc. It has zero value to the average black person yet we defend it tooth and nail

Nobody is defending it. We are just saying it is not the cause of societal ills. Bad parents is the root cause of those ills. Not rap music or blues, or jazz or rock and roll.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Gangsta rap and video games been out for more than 30+ years and yall trying to blame that huh. White people on a multi year kill streak and one black dude do it and just him being a piece of shyt, on drugs or got some type of mental problem is out the window huh? aite.
These c00ns and cacs here are too blatant with it :pacspit:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I remember them cops shooting up a Van with two innocent people(women) in it from the back they were so “not scared”

Reckless behavior doesn't necessarily indicate fear. An army of cops with military grade weapons does not fear a black man with a gun, he hates him. And will kill him.

Cops are scared in one on one situations or even in small groups because they aren't good at handling them. Cops shooting up a van in blood lust isn't fear, just business as usual.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gangsta rap and video games been out for more than 30+ years and yall trying to blame that huh. White people on a multi year kill streak and one black dude do it and just him being a piece of shyt, on drugs or got some type of mental problem is out the window huh? aite.
I'm saying.
He could be suffering from any kind of crazy ass mental illness.

Blaming it on Hip-Hop is legit a small brained take.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
There's more to measuring the effects of the music than how many people go on killing sprees. The community is nowhere near what it used to be. And you still have 40-50 years to measure how it affected the current generation.
Still doesn't explain why we ignore all other things and harp about the music more often than not, or why we ignore the FACT that a majority of the people listening to said music are not acting up. I can't get over that. And what bothers me it he constant shifting of goalposts in something that should be scientific. First it's the music is to blame, and when people can't explain how then it is the music influences. What's next? It's all tiresome and detracts from actual solutions. I'm even willing to admit that music may be a cause if people could explain how. But that never happens.