[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Gang members were shooting and killing each other long before rap music. Chicago, New York and Los Angeles actually had more street gang violence before rap music.

Course but rap music does not benefit you or me as Black men it benefits the artist that perpetuate the stereotypes and filth.

But I don't want to derail this thread too much.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Gangsta rap and video games been out for more than 30+ years and yall trying to blame that huh. White people on a multi year kill streak and one black dude do it and just him being a piece of shyt, on drugs or got some type of mental problem is out the window huh? aite.

Contrary to what you might believe, none of the anti-death-rap people on here believe that kids like this listen to rap and turn into murderers.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The_Onion_Homepage_05252022.png
There’s over 400 million guns in this country. This type of shyt is unavoidable.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
they're more likely to shoot the wrong person right now than anything else imo

dude's covered a wild amount ground and changed vehicles at least once

Right. And that's what happened with Dorner, the police shot up the wrong car because they were so focused on catching and killing him. The last thing we need is an innocent black man murdered because of mistaken identity.

It's not that hard to go on a mobile killing spree if you're just attacking random targets and moving on. Eventually your luck will run out but it takes a while for authorities to set up the things needed to restrict movement. You're dead once they get you though.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps