[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
289644328_1444624845973340_6766157960338637155_n.jpg
Short gang posing wit 600 smh

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The police aren't scared of this man. Hundreds are on alert, they just can't find him. When they do they are just going to shoot on sight with high powered weapons and make swiss cheese out of him. These aren't bumpkin cops that don't know what they are dealing with. It's multiple law enforcement agencies looking for a shooter with a death wish and they are going to grant it. They just have to find him first. And it's not as easy as you think to track a constantly moving target like this. A lot of times the quick finds are just luck where a police presence happens to be in that area. It took officers a couple of days to locate Chris Dorner.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The police aren't scared of this man. Hundreds are on alert, they just can't find him. When they do they are just going to shoot on sight with high powered weapons and make swiss cheese out of him. These aren't bumpkin cops that don't know what they are dealing with. It's multiple law enforcement agencies looking for a shooter with a death wish and they are going to grant it. They just have to find him first. And it's not as easy as you think to track a constantly moving target like this. A lot of times the quick finds are just luck where a police presence happens to be in that area. It took officers a couple of days to locate Chris Dorner.
I remember them cops shooting up a Van with two innocent people(women) in it from the back they were so “not scared”

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you are a gang member and rappers are anthems about killing rival gang members I think that 100% has an impact on violence.

Rap music is a detriment to the image of the Black male in America I'm finally acknowledging that fact.

Gang members were shooting and killing each other long before rap music. Chicago, New York and Los Angeles actually had more street gang violence before rap music.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
they're more likely to shoot the wrong person right now than anything else imo

dude's covered a wild amount ground and changed vehicles at least once