[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

Daps
You are such a fukking idiot. lol Yes, you stupid fukk, what the fukk do you think death metal is about? Black metal? Deathcore? And it's not hard to come by songs promoting sexual violence in those genres.

And I saw your most recent post, pop music and EDM, one promoting sex, I mean, sex is at the heart of pop music, and EDM promotes drug culture like crazy. Listen, you simple fukk, there are better correlating factors for crime, how about focusing on that instead of playing into this simplistic bot behavior? Do better, pick up a book. :mjtf: It's ironic how you guys are ready to play enlightened civilians yet your approach to handling the situation is so far removed from nuance, you are just as elementary of the mind as those you look down on, you are just too simple to realize it.
And do those death metal types tend to be the drug addicts, and shooters? Yes.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you live in poverty, have no positive role models, think those rappers have good lives based on what they show in the media, and constantly have negative lyrics blasting, and repeating them over and over in your head, 9 times out of 10, it’s not going to manifest in a productive live.

The displaying of large amounts of cash is from hip hop. All that cash isn’t a flex. Good credit, and an Amex gold, or Chase Sapphire is a flex.

Broah thecoli believes that anybody that has ever heard a rap song is influenced negatively. It doesn't have to be people in poverty with no role models. Apparently rap music is so powerful and influential that it impacts everyone.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Let thecoli tell it rap music is so powerful that normal people can just wake up in the morning and hear rap songs and that alone can influence them to go on a killing sprees.

If you are a gang member and rappers are anthems about killing rival gang members I think that 100% has an impact on violence.

Rap music is a detriment to the image of the Black male in America I'm finally acknowledging that fact.