[UPDATE: CAUGHT] Man reportedly shooting people in Memphis while recording Facebook Live

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
FcGFxoeWQAInGk9

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
They sure as hell are consuming it and often times are part of the making of it. I'm trying to understand how we skip over the importance of parenting, the importance of mental health, the importance of a good environment, the importance of a good education, the importance of economic viability in one's life and instead say it is rap music, the same rap music that many other black people listen to without ill effect and many other people listen to without ill effect. Out of all the listeners of rap music, it wouldn't surprise me if only 2% at most could even say that rap music influenced, an influence that to this day, people can't spell out how it works or how such influence operates outside of their own inability to use common sense or half a brain for 2 seconds.

There's more to measuring the effects of the music than how many people go on killing sprees. The community is nowhere near what it used to be. And you still have 40-50 years to measure how it affected the current generation.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
am I the only one wondering if the cops are just on their typical coward shyt?

he's clearly suicidal and going to shoot at them

maybe they're trailing him letting him run out of bullets on everyone else:patrice:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Are white people making music encouraging this kind of behavior? Is any other group’s music filled with violence, sex, and drugs?
You are such a fukking idiot. lol Yes, you stupid fukk, what the fukk do you think death metal is about? Black metal? Deathcore? And it's not hard to come by songs promoting sexual violence in those genres.

And I saw your most recent post, pop music and EDM, one promoting sex, I mean, sex is at the heart of pop music, and EDM promotes drug culture like crazy. Listen, you simple fukk, there are better correlating factors for crime, how about focusing on that instead of playing into this simplistic bot behavior? Do better, pick up a book. :mjtf: It's ironic how you guys are ready to play enlightened civilians yet your approach to handling the situation is so far removed from nuance, you are just as elementary of the mind as those you look down on, you are just too simple to realize it.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Anyways rip.
I ain’t see the videos nor that I plan too
But once again this is another shooting again
They gon send thoughts and prayers and nothing gon change
Or maybe they will since he’s black wilding out :manny:

Daps
Let thecoli tell it rap music is so powerful that normal people can just wake up in the morning and hear rap songs and that alone can influence them to go on a killing sprees.
If you live in poverty, have no positive role models, think those rappers have good lives based on what they show in the media, and constantly have negative lyrics blasting, and repeating them over and over in your head, 9 times out of 10, it’s not going to manifest in a productive live.

The displaying of large amounts of cash is from hip hop. All that cash isn’t a flex. Good credit, and an Amex gold, or Chase Sapphire is a flex.