UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Kamala will have a better shot of beating Trump than Hillary did and very much likely have a slightly better chance than Biden would've after that debate.

I wouldn't say that the GOP is soo thrilled as y'all think they are because this could turn out to be an '08 Obama situation all over again for them with Kamala. It's hard to measure how much support Kamala has because it's been distorted with online smear campaigns and propaganda that she's “this and that”.

Trump and the GOP would've rather faced Biden because it'd be easier for them to predict potential outcomes, I think the negative assumptions about Kamala (especially online) are overstated and don't reflect reality. She's more likable than Hillary and will easily win the popular vote.
:comeon:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Biden was lowkey one of the most progressive Dems in recent presidential history, more than Obama, yet managed still push bipartisan policies through Congress. Progressives like AOC and Bernie stayed loyal to him for a reason. Non-maga GOP heads want Trump gone.... if he loses this election, the GOP is free.

So, if Kamala's adds a moderate Dem to her ticket, she could potentially get those non-maga, right leaning votes. The Progressives lose, like most of the time, because Kamala herself isn't a progressive but the Dems when the election.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Bu Bu Kamala said she is not Black....she's a biracial person of color...just because she did the huckabucks with her sorority.....she still never claimed Black Girl magic.... :sas1:
I'm prepared to see her get her ass whipped like in 2020 :manny: she better hope she got beacoup scary negroes voting for her...cause I won't. And fukk Trump too

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I said this early in the week. I doubt Obama would fukk up her peace to come back to politics but if she was anywhere near this campaign it would give a bit of comfort.
I'm really upset at how Negroes are scary as fukk about Trump II, so we no longer Black we yellow then. I guess...voting out of fear is some coward shyt, but that's the only way Cop-Mala gonna win...beacoup scary ass negroes.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I think ppl in general are too broke and not naive enough because of Obama to have an Obama situation again

I still think Kamala can win tho
08 Obama was a Force of Nature. Nothing was stopping him that year

This is nowhere close to that!!!

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Screenshot-2024-07-21-at-12-08-57-PM.jpg

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Hakeem Jefferies putting together Kamalas Harris statement right now. Damage Control to ease some black peoples anger when they pull a white person out of thin air to lead the ticket,