UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is her being a former prosecutor terrible optics?

Because we as black men know the overt gross prosecutor misconduct when it comes to Black men in this country. She stands for many of the wrongs we have endured as black people in this country when it comes to being over sentenced and targeted by the judicial system unfairly. She loved locking black men up for marijuana, then joked about using it.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've been saying for the past two years that Donald Trump would never become POTUS again, and although I still want to believe deep down that it won't happen, I have to admit that I'm uncertain about the future now. I want to believe that America wouldn't re-elect someone who attempted to incite an insurrection based on false claims of election fraud, who has a criminal record, is accused of sexual assault, and that’s just a few things. However, now I'm not so sure. No matter how many times I see it, it's disheartening to see how people may not always show their best side when faced with challenging times.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Kamala will have a better shot of beating Trump than Hillary did and very much likely have a slightly better chance than Biden would've after that debate.

I wouldn't say that the GOP is soo thrilled as y'all think they are because this could turn out to be an '08 Obama/history-making type of situation all over again for them with Kamala, voters could be more motivated. It's hard to measure how much support Kamala has because it's been distorted with online smear campaigns and propaganda that she's “this and that”.

Trump and the GOP would've rather faced Biden because it'd be easier for them to predict potential outcomes, I think the negative assumptions about Kamala (especially online) are overstated and don't reflect reality. She's more likable than Hillary and will easily win the popular vote.
I hope you're right

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It's been real y'all :francis:

thai-ltr-visa.jpg
of course Thailand is your next place to move to :dame:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Because we as black men know the overt gross prosecutor misconduct when it comes to Black men in this country. She stands for many of the wrongs we have endured as black people in this country when it comes to being over sentenced and targeted by the judicial system unfairly. She loved locking black men up for marijuana, then joked about using it.
Why should a black mans major concern be related to CRIME? Yes the criminal justice system has been unjust to people of color since day 1. I know this first hand because I have worked in the criminal justice system for 25 years. But wouldn't you agree that for the MAJORITY of people of color, the criminal justice system isn't our primary concern? How about education, the economy, healthcare, etc? Why is it that for some of us the criminal justice system is our FIRST concern?

Do you want to live in a society where there are no cops and prosecutors? You think that would be better for us?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If so many of you are behind Harris, why are you afraid of her earning the nomination against other Dem candidates in a primary? Is it because you know she would lose against Newsom, Big Gretch, Shapiro or Wes Moore :sas2:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Newsome president with Kamala VP, she gives a speech about how she's considering a presidential run down the line but is acclimated to VP and finishing her current projects, etc is their best chance to win now

idk man. im just going off the fact that this man is a convicted felon and still viewed as the best choice for publicans. trump has reached god status amongst his followers(white america) where he can do no wrong.......

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She was one of the first progressive prosecutors in the country, before it was even a thing. People were more upset with her for enforcing laws and not the people elected to change those laws.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Newsome president with Kamala VP, she gives a speech about how she's considering a presidential run down the line but is acclimated to VP and finishing her current projects, etc is their best chance to win now

They're both from California, not happening. And he's likely endorsing her tomorrow.

VP will be Josh Shapiro, Andy Beshear, or Roy Cooper.