UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dog, we need someone who is gonna win white women over, and independents. Kamala is a terrible candidate. Just because we are black, doesn't mean we can't admit that.
What :gucci:

Dems historically lose the white women vote by wide margins and still win the election. They're not gonna win over white women no matter who they put on the ballot. They need to play to their strengths and focus on voter turnout. (I'm not saying Kamala is the right choice, to be clear).

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The democratic party is such a let down. If the Republicans weren't literally demons in the flesh I would be done with Democrats

I'll vote for Kamala but I feel so disheartened at this current play. They never can get the job done.

It's a time In this country where we really need these people to save our basic human rights. At this rate, we'll be picking cotton in 5 years.

I wholeheartedly support Kamala but I would be a liar if I didn't say I was extremely upset.

I'd die before I'd give the country another body to abuse.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The democratic party is such a let down. If the Republicans weren't literally demons in the flesh I would be done with Democrats

I'll vote for Kamala but I feel so disheartened at this current play. They never can get the job done.

It's a time In this country where we really need these people to save our basic human rights. At this rate, we'll be picking cotton in 5 years.

I wholeheartedly support Kamala but I would be a liar if I didn't say I was extremely upset.

I'd die before I'd give the country another body to abuse.
Malcolm X tried to tell us about the Democrats

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1st step is we will see how she will handle the smear campaign. Rumors of her being a thot in her past, etc. That will be the 1st hurdle

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Kamala better bring Michelle Obama and run the Black.Girl Magic and Girls Get It Done...cause white folks gonna show they narrow asses
Bu Bu Kamala said she is not Black....she's a biracial person of color...just because she did the huckabucks with her sorority.....she still never claimed Black Girl magic.... :sas1:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Kamala will have a better shot of beating Trump than Hillary did and very much likely have a slightly better chance than Biden would've after that debate.

I wouldn't say that the GOP is soo thrilled as y'all think they are because this could turn out to be an '08 Obama/history-making type of situation all over again for them with Kamala, voters could be more motivated. It's hard to measure how much support Kamala has because it's been distorted with online smear campaigns and propaganda that she's “this and that”.

Trump and the GOP would've rather faced Biden because it'd be easier for them to predict potential outcomes, I think the negative assumptions about Kamala (especially online) are overstated and don't reflect reality. She's more likable than Hillary and will easily win the popular vote.