UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This bytch about to get curb stomped :russ:
A racially ambiguous bytch that got on for fukking a mayor
A shytty record for being a SF DA:russ:
nikkas talking about Trump being a felon/rapist
Meanwhile you dummies forget 53% of white women STILL voted for him over a white woman:russ:
That number about to be even bigger
She’ll easily get the black womans vote
Black men will vote for her purely based off not wanting to be looked at as a Tom or traitor to Queen Mother Earth:dead:
Asians MAY vote for her
That includes Indians but most of them lean republican something heavy
Latinos :Kd:
Forget about it
Now that leaves heterosexual white men:dead:
They were at the one yard line and called this play
This shyt will blow up dramatically in their faces
Better get your guns, ammo, life insurance policies and spiritual fitness in check
2025 is about to be some real live shyt

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The democratic party is such a let down. If the Republicans weren't literally demons in the flesh I would be done with Democrats

I'll vote for Kamala but I feel so disheartened at this current play. They never can get the job done.

It's a time In this country where we really need these people to save our basic human rights. At this rate, we'll be picking cotton in 5 years.

I wholeheartedly support Kamala but I would be a liar if I didn't say I was extremely upset.

I'd die before I'd give the country another body to abuse.
Preach. This post should be stickied.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
skippin over kamala is bad optics(and she not winning anyway) and the other democrats are fairly unknown to the casual public.

the democrats are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

seems like ever since the debate they lowkey conceded......

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy. It had to be done but this close to november shows the arrogance and now desperation of the democratic party. Kamala better spit some real tangibles because throwing on timbs again is not gonna get it done

:martin:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
and Kamala is now the Vice President of the United Staes of America and Tulsi Gabbard is a fukking loser Fox News host :mjlol:

fukk that bytch :camby:

1/4
Liar!!! VP Kamala Harris did not put innocent people in jail for marijuana

2/4
PLAY WITH ME Were attacks on Kamala Harris’ record on target?

3/4
All the lies on Kamala Harris record started from a lying Azz “white” woman by the name of Lara Bazelon who was checked in real time by a Black public defender who actually worked in SAN FRANCISCO AT THE time Niki Solis

4/4
Bro you can try and make look good all you want but it’s not the truth

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
FbWlq_nWAAkv0u9.jpg

1/11
Liar!!! VP Kamala Harris did not put innocent people in jail for marijuana

2/11
PLAY WITH ME Were attacks on Kamala Harris’ record on target?

3/11
All the lies on Kamala Harris record started from a lying Azz “white” woman by the name of Lara Bazelon who was checked in real time by a Black public defender who actually worked in SAN FRANCISCO AT THE time Niki Solis

4/11
Kenny, is there an archive of all the videos of MVP receipts that you have recorded? I'm thinking we will need that archive over and over in the run up to 2024 and all the way through the next decade.

5/11
I have everything

6/11
Those numbers are directly from the department of corretions.

7/11
My guy, you know your shyt and you DELIVER!!! These are all bullshyt leftist talking points that I heard for 4 years straight when I was stuck in the blue MAGA cult.

8/11
Men, the lies has got to stop!

9/11

10/11
Lying arss WW will be the death of us all. Like the Men in their lives they are very opposed to progress!

11/11
It’s important

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
FbWlq_nWAAkv0u9.jpg

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
skippin over kamala is bad optics(and she not winning anyway) and the other democrats are fairly unknown to the casual public.

the democrats are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

seems like ever since the debate they lowkey conceded......

Newsome president with Kamala VP, she gives a speech about how she's considering a presidential run down the line but is acclimated to VP and finishing her current projects, etc is their best chance to win now

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Biden was lowkey one of the most progressive Dems in recent presidential history, more than Obama, yet managed still push bipartisan policies through Congress. Progressives like AOC and Bernie stayed loyal to him for a reason. Non-maga GOP heads want Trump gone.... if he loses this election, the GOP is free.

So, if Kamala's adds a moderate Dem to her ticket, she could potentially get those non-maga, right leaning votes. The Progressives lose, like most of the time, because Kamala herself isn't a progressive but the Dems when the election.

He's this generation's Jimmy Carter.