UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dems the time is now yall know what must be done to win....

Bat signal Meme Generator - Imgflip

Prompt: Michelle Obama as Batman, beautiful detailed face, full body action pose,  highest quality, clear focus, deep color, full body, wearing a tanga, complementary colors, soft glow, fantasy concept art, 8k resolution, Artstation Unreal Engine 5 trend, Artgerm, WLOP, dynamic soft lighting, fantasy framing, hyper detailing, intricate detailing, Artstation process color trend, Unreal Engine Volumetric Engine Lighting Engine 5

fukk Kamala she aint got a chance in hell :russ:

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I hope this is not a repeat of Hilary vs Trump

I know some people didn't come out to vote then including me because no one thought Trump would win, and that's the only main reason he won but hopefully, everyone stays on code and comes out this time

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Then we could've just kept Biden. Listen this country is racist as fukk! If White Women wouldn't vote for Hilary ( a white woman) what makes you think they'll vote for Kamala? Also, she might alienate some men.
Never going to eliminate racism. On the issue of reproductive rights, the Dem. nominee is the practical choice.

Very few people could have anticipated Roe v. Wade being overturned in their lifetime, but here we are.