UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Kamala Harris can not beat Trump. Maybe if things weren’t going so badly in this country, she’d have a chance. But if Hillary couldn’t beat do it, what makes y’all think she can?
It's like expecting someone to who lost in the Olympic trails to win a gold medal in the final event. :childplease:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kamala Harris can not beat Trump. Maybe if things weren’t going so badly in this country, she’d have a chance. But if Hillary couldn’t beat do it, what makes y’all think she can?
Trump is a weak candidate, I mean he has his passionate supporters but they're only like 30% of the republicans. The rest of the people voting for him are either falling in line or holding their nose and doing it. Most of the people voting for him don't like him so he's vulnerable. The problem is the democrats don't have a legitimate strong candidate prepared for him. The problem is Biden should have never ran for a second term at all. They should have been prepping his replacements and battle testing them in the primaries. Now that that phase has past they don't have anybody else but Kamala that's ready. Anybody else they'd basically be debuting them on a national stage months before an election unless they went with someone like Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders which we all know would never happen and both are on the older side.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
to the kamala haters and doubters, i think she has a better chance to beat trump than biden right now. she polls close to Biden and if she becomes the presidential nominee i bet that number gets a bump up with the DNC support behind her, interviews and hitting the campaign trail. plus swing voters who are on the fence about Biden because of his health will feel more confident with kamala.
the bytch who used to lock black people up for fun? lol trump will finish her bruh they better get someone else

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Op bout to see the neg train
Wasn't they saying he'd be dropping out this weekend?

OP and Media playing games again. OP negged. 1-star thread

200w.gif

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the bytch who used to lock black people up for fun? lol trump will finish her bruh they better get someone else
she wasn't the best DA of San Francisco and AG of California...and what you read online about her time there doesn't put her in a favorable light and it's unfortunate...so i'll just say a lot of politicians were victims of the time years ago. a lot of democratic politicians were against same sex marriage just 10 years ago and now they are in support of it, they are in favor of police reform, eliminating student debt, improving public education, improving healthcare, etc.. she's now a big advocate for police reform and she helped pass the accountability act (or whatever it's called where law enforcement misconduct is monitored).

and you're right, maybe trump would finish her, but she has a better chance than biden at beating trump at this point. transitioning her to be the presidential nominee would give the smoothest replacement transition to continue biden's campaign without having to spend much time selling the candidate. she can pretty much speak on what her and biden accomplished whereas if you bring gavin or someone else, they'll have to sell themselves on their accomplishments and their policies.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
to the kamala haters and doubters, i think she has a better chance to beat trump than biden right now. she polls close to Biden and if she becomes the presidential nominee i bet that number gets a bump up with the DNC support behind her, interviews and hitting the campaign trail. plus swing voters who are on the fence about Biden because of his health will feel more confident with kamala.
Sooooooooo........did you forget she was one of the first candidates to drop out the democratic nominations in 2020 because people said they didn't want her. If she's given the ticket, it'll be 2020 all over again. Meaning, people didn't vote Biden cause they wanted him in office. They voted for him because they didn't want Trump. Not saying you but it amazes me how fast stuff is forgotten in society.