UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Kamela is going to be a sacrificial lamb. They are giving her the chance so they can eliminate her from consideration without question in 2028. They are conceding this election and starting to prep for '28
I'm thinking the same but wonder if the changes by republicans will be too significant.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
y’all never respect the opps, and this is why yall are so confused by everything that keeps happening
again what the fukk are you talking about
Biden got shat on for looking sick
Trump lied 45753 times and bullshytted
Only main issue was Biden looking sickly lmao
Kamala isn’t a old ass like Biden
What they gon harp on with Kamala? Only way it goes to shyt is if she grows as old as Biden overnight :dead:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
the only Black Republicans I've met are:

1) street nikkas / former convicts (think Lil Boosie)
2) suburban c00ns (think Hodge Twins or Kanye)
3) rich uncle toms (think Carlton)

You can't be a normal black person voting for Republicans.

Either you are uneducated and uninformed, you secretly wish you were white, or you've made enough money you no longer care about the community.

With that said, America having a two-party system is barbaric. We should have 10 of them like the United Kingom does and form coalitions to govern :manny:
Putting black folks in boxes like that is one of the reasons why they are going that direction.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Putting black folks in boxes like that is one of the reasons why they are going that direction.

Most Black Republicans I've come across can barely defend their reasoning for voting Republican. The street nikkas will say Trump put money in their pockets or that Democrats support too much fakkit shyt for them. The c00ns, Pawgers and alt-right suburban nikkas just want to feel smart, want to be white and say things like the Black family structure deteriorated because of Democratic policies and that Democrats haven't done anything for Black people meanwhile they're voting for outright white supremacists :mjlol: Completely bizarre logic. These types are the types to watch Alt-right videos on YouTube but, ignore when the racist cacs start talking about "The Blacks" :mjlol: The rich uncle toms at least are honest about their reasoning. They vote Republican to protect their dollars.

So, yea, either you're a rich c00n, you're a suburban c00n that's whitewashed while faking militancy or you're a street nikka that doesn't know any better.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
to the kamala haters and doubters, i think she has a better chance to beat trump than biden right now. she polls close to Biden and if she becomes the presidential nominee i bet that number gets a bump up with the DNC support behind her, interviews and hitting the campaign trail. plus swing voters who are on the fence about Biden because of his health will feel more confident with kamala.
Yeah but again these aren't the only options. If were replacing Biden no point going with a weak pick who's going to do barely better. Put a party star in the job.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Kamala Harris can not beat Trump. Maybe if things weren’t going so badly in this country, she’d have a chance. But if Hillary couldn’t beat do it, what makes y’all think she can?
Man i understand why people hate following politics but damn it feels like discussing politics is like repeating shyt over and over.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
During the 2020 primaries Kamala was outperformed by six candidates..She was quickly and loudly rejected by every demographic…. If Biden steps down she’s nowhere near the best candidate..

She might be the best in terms of skills, but aside from the obvious..:mjpls:...America doesn't know her bc she never says anything . At least Obama had a couple years to build.

Not to mention they have to find a likeable VP

Crude

Superstar
Daps
This should be a time for reflection and a lot of y'all need to reset this tribal, gang war ass thinking you have because that's why shyt is where it is now

Politicians are self serving breh. They do not give a fukk about you. That goes for Biden that goes for Trump. Joe Biden is not some benevolent soul that loves you. He's a slave to the donors that line his pockets like the rest of them
There is little you can tell me I don’t know about politics.

I’m looking out solely for my interests and my family’s interests as a Black man raising two little Black boys and married to a Black wife in America. Dems are far from perfect.

If you think the GOP is going to stop with Roe v Wade you are kidding as well. That was just a trial run eventually they are going to start rolling back legislation that helps Black people like you and I.

I’m a fiscal conservative as it relates to my finances, but other more socially geared policies I lean more liberal on thus me wanting politicians in the majority that mirror similar interests.

I see what conservative leaning legislation is doing to public education, healthcare, and the judicial system in my own state to know that that isn’t it.

BTW, everyone is self serving to a degree you included.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Trump is a bumbling crackhead going off the deep end about sharks and electricity his rnc speech was ramblings
The fukk u mean toss up :russ:
Its like yall just ignore all the ramblings he’s going on about
The American people know who he is and who Biden is and he’s up by 6. Yeah I imagine every thinking American is a hard no on Trump, but Biden is STILL losing to this clown. No amount of Trump being the same old Trump is moving those numbers.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
again what the fukk are you talking about
Biden got shat on for looking sick
Trump lied 45753 times and bullshytted
Only main issue was Biden looking sickly lmao
Kamala isn’t a old ass like Biden
What they gon harp on with Kamala? Only way it goes to shyt is if she grows as old as Biden overnight :dead:
Neither white men and especially white women are gonna vote for a woman as president. Bidens dead corpse would get more votes than her.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The American people know who he is and who Biden is and he’s up by 6. Yeah I imagine every thinking American is a hard no on Trump, but Biden is STILL losing to this clown. No amount of Trump being the same old Trump is moving those numbers.
trump winning :mjlol: keep thinking thay
Biden or kamala or a piece of paper
Trump losing :russ: