UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
They better not give this sh1t to Kamala.
I don’t buy OPs headline, her camp is probably full court press trying to sell her as the best option (and leaking this bs to the media), but if she really was there wouldn’t even be a succession debate.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Neither white men and especially white women are gonna vote for a woman as president. Bidens dead corpse would get more votes than her.
Then America deserves whatever bullshyt they gon get :manny:
Hopefully some shyt happens and the USA detatches itself and forms a new continent so they can really be isolated :russ:
At this point US is like the homie u keep giving him advice on bytches and time and time again they don’t listen end up in some shyt and cry every time
:camby: tired of hearing them cry if they go Trump
Blocking they number

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Then America deserves whatever bullshyt they gon get :manny:
Hopefully some shyt happens and the USA detatches itself and forms a new continent so they can really be isolated :russ:
At this point US is like the homie u keep giving him advice on bytches and time and time again they don’t listen end up in some shyt and cry every time
:camby: tired of hearing them cry if they go Trump
Blocking they number
The US is in shambles both internationally and domestically. That iceberg the economy hit in the early 2000s and again in 2008 that was "fixed" by putting duck tape on it is gearing up to bust open sink the entire ship. We bout to be in a world of trouble and both MSM and politicians are dead silent on it. It doesn't even matter who wins this election because everything is just a distraction from what's unfolding behind the scenes. I can't believe people don't see what's clearly in front of them.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Neither white men and especially white women are gonna vote for a woman as president. Bidens dead corpse would get more votes than her.

Anyone have the stats for how different demographics voted? I had it saved but can’t find it anymore.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
trump winning :mjlol: keep thinking thay
Biden or kamala or a piece of paper
Trump losing :russ:
People thinking that Trump is some kind of juggernaut who has the 2024 election wrapped up are hilarious. Trump has never gotten to 47% of the vote in any general election. Trump also struggles among Republican voters, because Nikki Haley was getting 20% of the vote in those final few Republican primaries when everyone was saying that Trump was killing the field. I don't see those dissenting Republican voters showing up to vote for Trump in November which means he has some problems.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
That's why I kinda want it to happen. Trump's racism and misogyny would go up tenfold lol. She can also speak clearly and is a former prosecutor. Look how she she had Bill Barr and Justice Brett "I love Beer" Kavanaugh stuttering and stammering when she questioned them in the senate hearings they had. She would've ate Trump alive in the last debate that Biden just doesn't have the capacity to do at anymore. I think people are too quick to write her off as being on the top of the ticket. She's a whole lot better than people are giving her credit for, and the Biden team did a huge disservice by not showcasing her more (I think they were afraid that she'd pull what Nancy and Chuck and them are pulling now, but she's shown her loyalty). I think with the write VP (Newsome or Beshear) that ticket could be a force to be reckoned with. I'm not sure the country is ready for another president of color, let alone a woman right now, but Trump is a historically bad candidate and any competent Dem that's not in decline should be able to take him out. His RNC speech was pathetic and showed everyone that he isn't capable of changing, even after almost being assassinated. I truly believe Kamala can do it if the party stops acting stupid (in public) and unites around her and a Newsome type. They need to move fast though (like today).
I agree

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Weak ass, dumb ass party man :smh:

The European Center Right (which is basically Democrats in the US), Center and Center Left make Dems organization look like pre-k children

Literally in France just a few weeks ago, Macron and the Left formed a coalition to defeat Le Pens far right nationalists... in less then a month.

But Dems are too incompetent to even agree on whether Biden is gonna be the nominee LOL

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The European Center Right (which is basically Democrats in the US), Center and Center Left make Dems organization look like pre-k children

Literally in France just a few weeks ago, Macron and the Left formed a coalition to defeat Le Pens far right nationalists... in less then a month.

But Dems are too incompetent to even agree on whether Biden is gonna be the nominee LOL

The dems have let money seep too much into the fabric of the party.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I told y'all that this was going to come down to either Biden staying in the race or Kamala stepping forward. I still believe Biden likely stays in the race since he's made it clear that he'll be campaigning this week but I wouldn't be upset at all in the scenario Kamala were called to step up to the plate, since I don't have any negative feelings for her. A lot of y'all are underestimating Kamala due to personal biases and preconceived assumptions/notions about who she is as a person and as a politician.

She's well-versed and has a better sense of politics than Trump since she's spent most of her life in this environment. She definitely could hang or straight-up overwhelm Trump in a debate and I think people would support her a little more than they did Hillary...some of you forget that Hillary was disliked by many people just off the fact she's married to Bill Clinton who for some people politically, have a love/hate feeling for him and very much probably believed she would've been a repeat of his administration which likely turned off voters. A lot of people in '15-'16 did not want to see the Clintons back in the White House.

It's not that women wouldn't support a woman being President, it just has to be the right one and Hillary as I mentioned just wasn't very likable (despite winning the popular vote) due to numerous reasons. Although Kamala isn't like Michelle Obama in terms of likeability, I feel Harris potentially could have a similar effect in that she can galvanize voters (especially younger) with her personality which cringe as it may be at times is by far better than Trump's, she'd win the popular vote.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
to the kamala haters and doubters, i think she has a better chance to beat trump than biden right now. she polls close to Biden and if she becomes the presidential nominee i bet that number gets a bump up with the DNC support behind her, interviews and hitting the campaign trail. plus swing voters who are on the fence about Biden because of his health will feel more confident with kamala.
Very few people outside the Bay or who didn’t grew up in the Bay
Know about her skeletons
Trump would railroad her and it wouldn’t even be close
Keep pushing for this ride the line bytch
Again
This is Pete Carroll at the one yard line level of stupidity for the Dems
You don’t panic
You stand on it until the wheels fall off
That creates voter confidence for the undecided

lib123

All Star
Daps
I told y'all that this was going to come down to either Biden staying in the race or Kamala stepping forward. I still believe Biden likely stays in the race since he's made it clear that he'll be campaigning this week but I wouldn't be upset at all in the scenario Kamala were called to step up to the plate, since I don't have any negative feelings for her. A lot of y'all are underestimating Kamala due to personal biases and preconceived assumptions/notions about who she is as a person and as a politician.

She's well-versed and has a better sense of politics than Trump since she's spent most of her life in this environment. She definitely could hang or straight-up overwhelm Trump in a debate and I think people would support her a little more than they did Hillary...some of you forget that Hillary was disliked by many people just off the fact she's married to Bill Clinton who for some people politically, have a love/hate feeling for him and very much probably believed she would've been a repeat of his administration which likely turned off voters. A lot of people in '15-'16 did not want to see the Clintons back in the White House.

It's not that women wouldn't support a woman being President, it just has to be the right one and Hillary as I mentioned just wasn't very likable (despite winning the popular vote) due to numerous reasons. Although Kamala isn't like Michelle Obama in terms of likeability, I feel Harris potentially could have a similar effect in that she can galvanize voters (especially younger) with her personality which cringe as it may be at times is by far better than Trump's, she'd win the popular vote.

We’re not underestimating her because of personal biases. We know how most White Americans think.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
it's a hard call

i just feel like there's too many biden voters who won't vote for kamala :snoop: we all know why

and it doesn't even have to be a huge number. 20k here, 30k there, and it's over

honestly, kamala's best bet is to just run on abortion. i dont think there's any planet where she beats trump on "who do you trust to do better with the economy" polls
Biden can't win. Like at all. When the leadership of your party is telling you to step aside you're done. Kamala even if she has an uphill battle has better odds than Biden.

Biden under much better conditions came within maybe about 100K votes or so of losing to Trump in the electoral college. He's weaker now than he was back then.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
So this “report” turned out to be total horse shyt? :skip:

Biden said he’s hitting the trail Monday or Tuesday :beli:

he wont announce hes dropping out until hes dropping out, until then he'll pretend its business as usual. its hard to tell what hes thinking

now democrats are coming out publicly against him

i think Ds just threw away the election regardless