UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its-Joever-meme-7h368t.jpg

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
All i have to say is thank you mr president, you werent my favorite candidate, but you have been a steady hand and appointed record number of pro civil rights black judges who will ensure your legacy continues onwards, a public servant for several decades, 2 term VP and president. The boy from scranton with a stutter who became the us president, thank you sir.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He's doing the right thing, i'm just afraid that it might be too late.
If this was a typical election I would agree. It's unique though because people really don't want either of the candidates lol. I think this gives dems a great chance. Now people are going to have to unite around the new candidate.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
All i have to say is thank you mr president, you werent my favorite candidate, but you have been a steady hand and appointed record number of pro civil rights black judges who will ensure your legacy continues onwards, a public servant for several decades, 2 term VP and president. The boy from scranton with a stutter who became the us president, thank you sir.
If he didn't bend over to Israel his presidency would have been excellent as far as policy goes.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

biden is GOATed honestly

he had to deal with people telling him to step down despite a very solid presidency AND had to come to terms with his own old age

and he made it throughout despite his ego

absolutely GOATed as a human being

idk if a black woman can win over the U.S. but this actually gives me hope

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
looks like Biden isn't running for re-election

This was obvious when you got donors saying they’re pulling support if he’s the candidate and Schumer and Jeffries are telling him he’s got to go.

He was a dumb ass for trying to run for a second term with 30s approval ratings in the first place. I would have stepped aside long ago instead of leaving in disgrace months before the election.