UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Sooooooooo........did you forget she was one of the first candidates to drop out the democratic nominations in 2020 because people said they didn't want her. If she's given the ticket, it'll be 2020 all over again. Meaning, people didn't vote Biden cause they wanted him in office. They voted for him because they didn't want Trump. Not saying you but it amazes me how fast stuff is forgotten in society.
nah i didn't forget. tusli gabbard got at her pretty bad during the debates and you can say that ended her campaign. at the end of the day everyone expected biden to win because that's what the DNC wanted.

look, i'm not saying kamala is the best choice or is even my top choice, but in this specific case i think she is. there's a good chance trump is going to win in november with biden running and if they want a better shot then kamala makes the most sense in replacing him. she offers the easiest transition as a replacement because she can run on the policies that helped biden win in the first place and if the DNC backs her then she'll get a bump in the polls.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Trump elections were very close in the swing states. Harris PEAKED at like 12% of the vote in 2020. Debates don't matter nearly as much as the media who airs them acts like they do. Biden vs Trump would be close and can go either way, Harris very likely loses. Biden should've stepped down in January or earlier, but it's too late, he's the best chance now.

If Biden loses it's because people who voted for him in 2020 are unsatisfied with how his presidency went. Nobody who actually votes is voting for Trump because he got shot or Bidens debate performance.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What election since 2017 gave you the impression Dems will get demolished in November.. Expain?
You see known democrats like Adam Shiff going public asking Biden to drop out of the race. When have you ever seen such a thing ahead of the national convention? They’re doing it because this fool is about to fukk it all up.

He’s a deeply unpopular president with approval ratings in the 30s. There will be a down ballot cost to him persisting to run.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
An exclusive new Free Press poll of likely Michigan voters shows former President Donald Trump has taken a notable 7-percentage-point lead over incumbent President Joe Biden in the state, a result certain to further worry Democrats already pushing for Biden to abandon his reelection bid. The poll showed Trump, who held a rally in Grand Rapids on Saturday evening, leading Biden 49%-42% in a head-to-head matchup, with 9% undecidedTrump led in every region of the state, including in metro Detroit — defined as Macomb, Oakland and Wayne counties and seen as the most predominantly Democratic region in Michigan — where he held a slim but remarkable 46%-44% edge in the head-to-head matchup with Biden and a 43%-38% margin in the five-way race.

Joe GOTTA GO THIS A RED FLAG

Losing Metro Detroit??

Edit: Damn that was good timing :skip:

Can’t explain away these polls ..good for Joe

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Both Trump elections were very close in the swing states. Harris PEAKED at like 12% of the vote in 2020. Debates don't matter nearly as much as the media who airs them acts like they do. Biden vs Trump would be close and can go either way, Harris very likely loses. Biden should've stepped down in January or earlier, but it's too late, he's the best chance now.

If Biden loses it's because people who voted for him in 2020 are unsatisfied with how his presidency went. Nobody who actually votes is voting for Trump because he got shot or Bidens debate performance.
Typically all of this would be correct, but I don't think this is a conventional election at all.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
🚨

d4pw09s-e03dbc6e-93f1-4de5-82d4-d140a0ee694c.gif

WOWWWWWW