UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
this is a stupid argument. if its trump vs kamala, we can ban bet, money, you name the stakes, that there is a debate :yeshrug:
The topic was what Trump would lose by dodging a debate with nominee other than Biden.

How many Republican primary debates was he a part of this cycle?

Biden defeated him last election, and in making his case against the incumbent, Trump used the debates to make his case why he's the better choice.

Not convinced that his team will think it's necessary to debate a replacement candidate.

No way to predict what Trump does, but that's how I read it

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably the wildest thing about all this. He has shown his ass.

He killed a million plus people via covid because he wanted to reap political benefits.

That alone should disqualify him

But then you have morons @JT-Money whose girl left him for a black guy losing their minds
You always on here complaining like a bytch. So.....
VKX0NN.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The topic was what Trump would lose by dodging a debate with nominee other than Biden.

How many Republican primary debates was he a part of this cycle?

Biden defeated him last election, and in making his case against the incumbent, Trump used the debates to make his case why he's the better choice.

Not convinced that his team will think it's necessary to debate a replacement candidate.

No way to predict what Trump does, but that's how I read it
i'm trying to imagine a universe where trump and his team let kamala go around the country saying "this p*ssy trump is scared and terrified of debating me". laughing as she does it

also, and this is key: trump is not scared of debating kamala :mjlol: where is this delusion coming from? if she doesn't bust out of this bullshyt wine brunch, "momala" character, trump might put up 350 votes in november

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately people are dumb as hell generally so this is the only way they can learn.

the only Black Republicans I've met are:

1) street nikkas / former convicts (think Lil Boosie)
2) suburban c00ns (think Hodge Twins or Kanye)
3) rich uncle toms (think Carlton)

You can't be a normal black person voting for Republicans.

Either you are uneducated and uninformed, you secretly wish you were white, or you've made enough money you no longer care about the community.

With that said, America having a two-party system is barbaric. We should have 10 of them like the United Kingom does and form coalitions to govern :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well Kamala would destroy that stupid fat fukk in the debates 100%
If we got people that would rather vote Trump instead of Kamala then them people in America deserve a 10000000000000000% what they finna get :manny: tears wont be shed enough with the bullshyt
its a toss up…trump would throw something out there and kamala would have to defend Biden’s record and not her own perspective

Like I said, she has to distance herself from Biden to stand a chance.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only Black Republicans I've met are:

1) street nikkas / former convicts (think Lil Boosie)
2) suburban c00ns (think Hodge Twins or Kanye)
3) rich uncle toms (think Carlton)

You can't be a normal black person voting for Republicans.

Either you are uneducated and uninformed, you secretly wish you were white, or you've made enough money you no longer care about the community.

With that said, America having a two-party system is barbaric. We should have 10 of them like the United Kingom does and form coalitions to govern :manny:
cap

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
its a toss up…trump would throw something out there and kamala would have to defend Biden’s record and not her own perspective

Like I said, she has to distance herself from Biden to stand a chance.
Trump is a bumbling crackhead going off the deep end about sharks and electricity his rnc speech was ramblings
The fukk u mean toss up :russ:
Its like yall just ignore all the ramblings he’s going on about

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kamala Harris can not beat Trump. Maybe if things weren’t going so badly in this country, she’d have a chance. But if Hillary couldn’t beat do it, what makes y’all think she can?

Because unlike Hillary she's not stupid enough to ignore Rust Belt states by assuming they're just going to vote for her. Kamala will be camped out in MI/WI/PA until November, and her VP might be from one of those states. Let's not forget that both Obama and Biden were begging Hillary to stop ignoring those states. Winning those three and holding the other expected blue states gets her exactly at 270, which is ballgame.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump is a bumbling crackhead going off the deep end about sharks and electricity his rnc speech was ramblings
The fukk u mean toss up :russ:
Its like yall just ignore all the ramblings he’s going on about
y’all never respect the opps, and this is why yall are so confused by everything that keeps happening

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
to the kamala haters and doubters, i think she has a better chance to beat trump than biden right now. she polls close to Biden and if she becomes the presidential nominee i bet that number gets a bump up with the DNC support behind her, interviews and hitting the campaign trail. plus swing voters who are on the fence about Biden because of his health will feel more confident with kamala.

She's better, but not good enough to defeat racism and sexism.

If she's all we got...we gotta do what we gotta do.