UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kamala? Yeah they want Trump to win lol
I’m not sold on her either. At this point though she’s their best known candidate. It’s too close to the election to build up someone new. Her VP choice could mean a lot though. I think they have to go with her even if she could lose.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
the fact that you think trump can hide from debating kamala in october is the dumbest fukking thing i've ever heard :yeshrug:
What effect would that have on his followers?
These are the same people who saw him refuse to leave office, cosign a coup attempt, deny election results for 4 years, and get convicted for felonies.

But you think Trump refusing to debate will be what causes them to draw the line?

Those Simon Says players, with bandages on their ears, have been detached from reality for years. Will do whatever he says, believe whatever and accept whatever spin he puts on it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
the fact that you think trump can hide from debating kamala in october is the dumbest fukking thing i've ever heard :yeshrug:
Let me put this in a way your Massachusetts brain will get

If you have 1:10 on the clock, you think it’s a good idea to give a better competitor Kamala/Brady a chance to rally when you are up by only 2pts because of pride?

Like I said, if it’s March yeah debate her. By October debates only help Kamala.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What effect would that have on his followers?
These are the same people who saw him refuse to leave office, cosign a coup attempt, deny election results for 4 years, and get convicted for felonies.

But you think Trump refusing to debate will be what causes them to draw the line?

Those Simon Says players, with bandages on their ears, have been detached from reality for years. Will do whatever he says, believe whatever and accept whatever spin he puts on it.
breh...the election is decided by moderates and independents :what: not donald trump's fukking cult

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me put this in a way your Massachusetts brain will get

If you have 1:10 on the clock, you think it’s a good idea to give a better competitor Kamala/Brady a chance to rally when you are up by only 2pts because of pride?

Like I said, if it’s March yeah debate her. By October debates only help Kamala.
you're an idiot. if it's trump vs kamala, i'll permanent ban bet you that trump debates kamala :mjlol: put your money where your mouth is

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Add homeless issues to the list, and that's a legit one. Middle America folks that come out to visit are shocked when they see the shyt out here in the major cities, then you peel back all the funding directed to it for no impact
yes the homeless issue is a big one. the homeless problem has a lot of different factors that i'm not sure how to fix at this point:

-housing shortage due to zoning laws
-lack of jobs
-wages not keeping up with cost of living
-drug addicts
-mental health patients with nowhere to stay
-states sending their homeless population and immigrants to Cali (sanctions and penalties should be enforced on states doing this imo)
-Cali taking in refugees

i'm not sure what the answer is to all of these but it's a fukked up situation.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same moderates and independents who witnessed all that was mentioned will draw the line with Trump ducking a debate?

Is this what you believe?
this is a stupid argument. if its trump vs kamala, we can ban bet, money, you name the stakes, that there is a debate :yeshrug:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
to the kamala haters and doubters, i think she has a better chance to beat trump than biden right now. she polls close to Biden and if she becomes the presidential nominee i bet that number gets a bump up with the DNC support behind her, interviews and hitting the campaign trail. plus swing voters who are on the fence about Biden because of his health will feel more confident with kamala.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to the kamala haters and doubters, i think she has a better chance to beat trump than biden right now. she polls close to Biden and if she becomes the presidential nominee i bet that number gets a bump up with the DNC support behind her, interviews and hitting the campaign trail. plus swing voters who are on the fence about Biden because of his health will feel more confident with kamala.
it's a hard call

i just feel like there's too many biden voters who won't vote for kamala :snoop: we all know why

and it doesn't even have to be a huge number. 20k here, 30k there, and it's over

honestly, kamala's best bet is to just run on abortion. i dont think there's any planet where she beats trump on "who do you trust to do better with the economy" polls

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Well Kamala would destroy that stupid fat fukk in the debates 100%
If we got people that would rather vote Trump instead of Kamala then them people in America deserve a 10000000000000000% what they finna get :manny: tears wont be shed enough with the bullshyt